• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Uzi Doorman (Murder Drones) [2-1-0]

I just want to point out Absolute Solver is bloodlusted too, and Deco is still an option
Deco is reliant on Telekinesis which gets countered by higher LS

As well as Dura Neg
That trick is also shown to be reliant on her LS

I don't think Uzi will let any H2H Combat happen, considering she could do this
That's a easy battle ending move but Kai should have a slight speed advantage due to him being able to throw a ranged attack while moving too

It's not, the Absolute Solver is a reality warper, it can do a lot of things with the targets
Her trick also doesn't clearly doesn't work like Doll's
Uzi has High 4-C shields due to the Absolute Solver instinctive reaction that creates shields to protect her
Absolute Solver only scale to High 4-C throught Black Hole Attacks

Also, I don't think she'll be able to wisthand Kai's Heat, which he also got resistance negation over

Her trick also doesn't clearly doesn't work like Doll's
They are pretty much the same thing cuz it's the same Infection (the Solver)
Absolute Solver only scale to High 4-C throught Black Hole Attacks
Not true, the Solver can destroy these same black holes
Also, I don't think she'll be able to wisthand Kai's Heat, which he also got resistance negation over
How hot is the flame? Because even if Uzi fire resistance is irrelevant it doesnt means that it will burn her, it depends of how hot the fire is.

That's not how resistance negation works
It is, actually, if my flames are 500ºC it doesnt means it will be able to burn someone who can stand a heat above 5000000ºC (example), the character will be covered in flames, yeah, but it doesnt means that it will burn them.

It is, actually, if my flames are 500ºC it doesnt means it will be able to burn someone who can stand a heat above 5000000ºC (example), the character will be covered in flames, yeah, but it doesnt means that it will burn them.
The 5000000ºC resistance will be rendered irrelevant as well

Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist the effects of other powers, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities. In extreme cases, this ability can even override apparent immunity.

the Heat Manip comes from his Flames, it will have an effect
Yes the heat comes from the flames but they aren't the flames, as I said, Uzi will be covered by these flames, but it doesnt means that the heat itself will burn her unless the fire is hotter than the temperature that she can resist, tell me, how hot is the fire?

Both Deco and Dura Neg are OOC moves for her Absolute form anyways, she won't use them
No it isn't? What are you talking about? Uzi never used Deco and Dura Neg against her enemies because all of them were infected by the Solver, and Solver abilities doesnt works against someone who also is infected by the Solver, that's a basic concept of the show.

No it isn't? What are you talking about? Uzi never used Deco and Dura Neg against her enemies because all of them were infected by the Solver, and Solver abilities doesnt works against someone who also is infected by the Solver
That just further prove she never use them in combat dude....

Yes the heat comes from the flames but they aren't the flames, as I said, Uzi will be covered by these flames, but it doesnt means that the heat itself will burn her unless the fire is hotter than the temperature that she can resist, tell me, how hot is the fire?
That's not how Resistance Negation works, tf?

Yes the heat comes from the flames but they aren't the flames, as I said, Uzi will be covered by these flames, but it doesnt means that the heat itself will burn her unless the fire is hotter than the temperature that she can resist,
Resistance negation IS about negating her resistance to the Flames she can actually resists....
tell me, how hot is the fire?
Upscales from that feat as well as him being able to create volcanic explosions throught his powers, so 1000ºC+

Back