• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Kahhori (MCU) [7-0-0] (GRACE)

She just needs to take them out of his hands, or she could also just use the chains on Kai simple with her telekinises without ever touching the chains, what's stopping her from just destroying the chains with her energy projection which can be used from hundreds of meters.
Kai is a far better combattant than her. He can simply create a smoke screen/blind her with fire and then chain her.

Kai is a far better combattant than her. He can simply create a smoke screen/blind her with fire and then chain her.
He would need to do that before she can simply use her telekinesis to stop him from moving (and since Speed is equalized that's not working) which has a much bigger range than Kai does. Also Kahhori was fighting while keeping a distance against Strange, in worse case she teleports outside of Kai's range

He would need to do that before she can simply use her telekinesis to stop him from moving (and since Speed is equalized that's not working) which has a much bigger range than Kai does. Also Kahhori was fighting while keeping a distance against Strange, in worse case she teleports outside of Kai's range
Kai brings her back with time hax before she teleports out of his range. She won't have a target for Telekinesis if she can't see

Kai brings her back with time hax before she teleports out of his range. She won't have a target for Telekinesis if she can't see
She has resistance to time manipulation, and Kai is affected by time manipulation too, so they would just go back to where they started from so what kind of advantage is that bringing? She used her telekinesis on the bull without even being looking at him.

Only because he was right in front of her and moving towards her lol. Kai can also amp his speed throught flight and attack faster
I should have talked about this in other threads but fights where one character wins by speed blitz from speed amps can't be added to profiles. I remember you using the spinjitsu speed boost as a blitz as argument in other threads

I should have talked about this in other threads but fights where one character wins by speed blitz from speed amps can't be added to profiles. I remember you using the spinjitsu speed boost as a blitz as argument in other threads
Its not a blitz level amp lol. Not talking abt Spinjitzu

How? Kai will just be able to pull out wincoins before she does
What is Kai gonna do when Kahhori does what she did to Killmonger? She takes Kai out of his own clothes and weapons and then use telekinesis to immobilize him? Also all you have is a strategy that depends on Kai knowing Kahhori's powers before she immobilizes him with telekinesis which has a much bigger range than Kai's attacks.

What is Kai gonna do when Kahhori does what she did to Killmonger? She takes Kai out of his own clothes and weapons and then use telekinesis to immobilize him? Also all you have is a strategy that depends on Kai knowing Kahhori's powers before she immobilizes him with telekinesis which has a much bigger range than Kai's attacks.
I'd like to remind you Kai can reverse time endessly and change back strategies each time, and making a wall of flame and smoke screens are strats he used against enemies before

I'd like to remind you Kai can reverse time endessly and change back strategies each time, and making a wall of flame and smoke screens are strats he used against enemies before
Reverse time with a weapon that could easily be taken by kahhori. strategies like smoke bomb and fire wall only work when his range is close to Kahhori which is a problem because her range is much bigger than his

Back