• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Grand Kai (DB Toei) [7-1-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai has the powers of all the EMs from the Tournament of Element, including Shade's who could Teleport as shown here
And Kai has Neuro's powers and abilites who was capable of mind hax the EMs all around the world
I'm not saying he doesn't have it. I'm saying, he never did whatever this is in-character:
Also, Kai can simply teleport away using the Shadow Element, and Mind hax him from afar, as he got planetary range with Mind hax
When did he ever teleport far away from someone to mind hax anyone?

And? He saw how each of these EMs used their power, he should be able to use them perfectly, your in-character stuff doesn't matter
It matters the most because it would mean he'd not use it as his initial move, infact, every single scenario you pointed out other than power absorption is probably not his first move to begin with.

It matters the most because it would mean he'd not use it as his initial move, infact, every single scenario you pointed out other than power absorption is probably not his first move to begin with.
His first move is literally trying every single thing he can do with the staff. That’s, like, what he always does.

Let me rephrase your sentence:

Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin sensed Goku while Vegeta couldn't without the help of a scouter, further proven when Nappa calls them liars until Vegeta used a scouter.
No, he just couldn't mesure his power level right, that doesn't prove it would affect Kai in any way

Kai litterally tries any power he has to counter sum sticky situation/hax (making a shield when venom is launched at Lloyd, freezing Clouse to stop him from using his magic). So he'll defenetly use the best hax in his arsenal to counter whatever Grand Kai pulls
Let me rephrase your sentence:

Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin sensed Goku while Vegeta couldn't without the help of a scouter, further proven when Nappa calls them liars until Vegeta used a scouter.
That just further proves Kai won't be fazed by his Social Influencing as he won't even sense Grand Kai's aura or power level

His first move is literally trying every single thing he can do with the staff. That’s, like, what he always does.
Thank you, this makes it much simpler to gauge. So if he were to start with teleportation using the shadow element, he has an almost guaranteed chance of avoiding getting knocked out during intimidation however, the chances that he uses it out of every single other element aside from fire is 0.0588%. this essentially means he is more likely to lose the fight due to the fact he doesn't normally begin with teleportation due to the fact he doesn't consistently use it as his first resort that's without the fact the chances he uses teleportation in tandem with mind manipulation is far lower.
That it works regardless of whether someone can sense their aura. Profile literally says quite vice versa. And in that case again it’s not Social Influencing.
You're gonna have to make a CRT with 2 staff votes to change something significant as the entire verse's powers. I'd appreciate it if you could do it tho.

Now enough about that, Grand Kai has planetary range with Ki Manipulation so what prevents him from simply knocking Kai after he teleports far away anyway since he knows where Kai is at all times.

You're gonna have to make a CRT with 2 staff votes to change something significant as the entire verse's powers. I'd appreciate it if you could do it tho.
That’s true, but if you want such an OP Hax as you describe it, you must do it, otherwise we are having Grand Kai with no intimidating powers due to Ninjago Kai having precisely zero power-sensing abilities. The way profile describes the ability is VERY different from yours.

That’s true, but if you want such an OP Hax as you describe it, you must do it, otherwise we are having Grand Kai with no intimidating powers due to Ninjago Kai having precisely zero power-sensing abilities. The way profile describes the ability is VERY different from yours.
The only difference is that the ability page hints that it works only through extrasensory perception.

I also want to know why Kai can see ghosts but doesn't have extrasensory perception for it?

The only difference is that the ability page hints that it works only through extrasensory perception.
That’s the CRUCIAL point here.
I also want to know why Kai can see ghosts but doesn't have extrasensory perception for it?
Because everyone, even basic humans, can see ghosts. The only time extrasensory perception was used on them is when Cole turned invisible and Ronin wanted to detect him.

Because everyone, even basic humans, can see ghosts. The only time extrasensory perception was used on them is when Cole turned invisible and Ronin wanted to detect him.
i'm ngl if everyone and their mom can see ghosts it's probably more likely that they're just not invisible rather than EVERY SINGLE PERSON having ESP
(seeing ghosts is Enhanced Senses anyway, ESP is for, well perceiving stuff beyond the normal senses, like ki or life energy or power levels or w/e)

i'm ngl if everyone and their mom can see ghosts it's probably more likely that they're just not invisible rather than EVERY SINGLE PERSON having ESP
They have invisibility but it’s not passive, they need to activate it. So normally, everyone can see them.
(seeing ghosts is Enhanced Senses anyway, ESP is for, well perceiving stuff beyond the normal senses, like ki or life energy or power levels or w/e)
Why would it be Enhanced Senses though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back