• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Android 21 (DBZ Fighters) [7-0-0] (GRACE)

Rizz King vs Female Android

Rules:
  • Staff of Elements key is used for Kai
  • Base Form key is used for Android 21
  • Both can use any of their abilities (even non in-character) to win
  • Fight takes place in a empty city, surrounded by a Forcefield that prevents anyone from getting out
  • Speed is Equalized
  • SBA for the rest
Kai: @AigerTheKing @Sdjlakjh @TheOrangeGuy09 @Keeweed @MintyBoi1
Android 21:
Inconclusive:
Count my vote for kai, it shouldn’t be too hard considering all the hax

If the speed amp is why all of you are voting and it’s a massive one then I think it’s large enough to easily count under that rule. It’s massive wiggle worming what counts to avoid it (though maybe I should continue my question thread I did to make the rule clearer in general).

If the speed amp is why all of you are voting and it’s a massive one then I think it’s large enough to easily count under that rule. It’s massive wiggle worming what counts to avoid it (though maybe I should continue my question thread I did to make the rule clearer in general).
My argument was that he has speed advantage to not get destroyed and have time to use his more powerful hax, such as Mind hax. Pretty sure that for speed blitz we need an explicit 7.5x+ multiplier.

Plus nobody told me if he goes for mind hax instantly because android 21 always goes for the waves / point.

On this specific form he doesn't have really have any in-char moves, he just use anything that would work in situations like here, here and here. That's why I put in the OP they can use any of their abilities to win

And OP says they will both use any abilities that will lead them to a win, even non in-character ones

Both can use any of their abilities (even non in-character) to win

Then the word the op was looking for was bloodlusted, which makes far more sense on how Kai could win. However staff just clarified something to me on the speed thread “It doesn't have to be a blitz, even a 2x speed increase can not be applicable if that speed amp is the biggest/major reason why the slower character wins.”

However staff just clarified something to me on the speed thread “It doesn't have to be a blitz, even a 2x speed increase can not be applicable if that speed amp is the biggest/major reason why the slower character wins.”
I've already explained why he would win even without the speed boost (not to mention he can also pull poison again her which she doesn't resist)

21’s win condition is literally a point. So it depends on the op, is it meant to read he will know which move to use, because if not if he goes for anything but mind control he instantly loses.

Then with that information I’ll personally still vote android 21 since I doubt even knowing she going for the waves he’ll absolutely use mind control. But the match and votes are valid so it’s grace. My phone is laggy and I got to get ready for something so I’ll be going. The earlier information. The amp still can’t be used though, slower characters don’t get to use game changing amps.

Back