• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Android 21 (DBZ Fighters) [7-0-0] (GRACE)

Last edited:
And how will he manage Absorption, Transmutation and Power Null?
Kai has the Speed element which is a Blitz level amp, he can just evade Transmutation. As for Power Absorption, he will get affected, but his staff isn't relying on any power to use its power absorption capabilities, so he can just absorb her powers and empower himself, as well as having negation over Power Null/Absorption resistances

As far as I’m aware slower characters aren’t allowed to use blitz level amps in speed equalization. So Kai doesn’t get to use it here and gets stomped by the op beam.

As far as I’m aware slower characters aren’t allowed to use blitz level amps in speed equalization. So Kai doesn’t get to use it here and gets stomped by the op beam.
Even if he doesn't use it, he can just absorb all of Android's power and render her weak

Even if he doesn't use it, he can just absorb all of Android's power and render her weak
Her way of doing that is far more effective and faster to use.

The speed part was said and told to me by staff in the past since it would be inherently nonsensical to have the slower character win by speed. But I could make a thread on that again today.

Her way of doing that is far more effective and faster to use.
How? Kai legit just have to aim the staff at her
The speed part was said and told to me by staff in the past since it would be inherently nonsensical to have the slower character win by speed. But I could make a thread on that again today.
Staff didn't read the rules

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight, etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.

She just needs to flick of the wrist and in this key always goes for it instantly.

Though I guess the speed rule changed over time. So now I will vote Kai from the amp, but I want to make a thread on that for general (since that’s such a weird way to win when you’re slower).

How is Kai escaping memory manip?
She won't be able to pull it off in time
Kai has the Speed element which is a Blitz level amp, he can just evade Transmutation. As for Power Absorption, he will get affected, but his staff isn't relying on any power to use its power absorption capabilities, so he can just absorb her powers and empower himself, as well as having negation over Power Null/Absorption resistances
And

“As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.”

This still is a rule, a staff member reminded me where it is. So kai gets his speed amp but the match won’t be added.

“As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.”

This still is a rule, a staff member reminded me where it is. So kai gets his speed amp but the match won’t be added.
I still belive Kai could still pull the win without the speed boost via mind hax

It’s been a while since I watched ninjago, how often does Kai go for the mind move? Though other than that my hone is lagging to hard, I’ll get the scan soon.

It’s been a while since I watched ninjago, how often does Kai go for the mind move? Though other than that my hone is lagging to hard, I’ll get the scan soon.
On this specific form he doesn't have really have any in-char moves, he just use anything that would work in situations like here, here and here. That's why I put in the OP they can use any of their abilities to win

I doubt it is really a bltiz, just a huge speed advantage

Back