• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki Regenerationn Upgrade

I don't know much about the verse but if his head get blown up then he shouldn't be able to form himself back with overhaul right?

No to High. High would be regenerating from a single Atom and that clearly isn't what's happening here.

Yes to Low-High since he reduced himself to a bloody mist so that would work. Perhaps somewhat higher than Low-High.

Huesito88 said:
I don't know much about the verse but if his head get blown up then he shouldn't be able to form himself back with overhaul right?
That's what I was thinking, but in the scan he regenerates from a bloody mist.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
No to High. High would be regenerating from a single Atom and that clearly isn't what's happening here.
The reasons that I brought High Regenerationn is because Chisaki can disassemble and reassemble objects at molecular level, and that is high Regenerationn I think.

Well he'd need to regenerate from a single molecule or atom foe High Regen. Maybe "At Least Low-High possibly higher" could work?

Huesito88 said:
I don't see that, it looks to me like he just got hit by a explosio

Chisaki disassemble and reassemble himself and his minion with Overhaul.

This doesn't feel like it can be described fully as Regenerationn, at least not like this:

Low-High: Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body.

The difference between what Chisaki is doing and what those other users of Regenerationn are doing is that Chisaki is never that badly wounded before he starts his 'Regenerationn' by disassembling and reassembling himself. While it's true he blows himself up essentially with his Quirk and then resassembles himself quickly, that doesn't mean he can't come back from a similar level of damage done by something that isn't his Quirk.

Of course, but he can constantly regenerate himself.

I don't think we can even count this, since it only works if he touches himself rather than it being passive.

It's better to just chock it up to his Matter Manipulation and be done with it.

He doesn't need to touch himself while fused with Shin.

But I suppose something like "Limited Regenerationn with Overhaul (At least Low-High, likely High; can reassembled himself from a bloody mist. His quirk can disassemble objects at a molecular level), and in his weaknesses it must to said that he needs to touch himself to regenerate.

Exactly Gargoyle One. He can't regen from that level of damage.

Gargoyle One said:
If he needs to touch himself to regenerate then how does he do it as a pool of blood?
He needs to touch himself to disassemble, not reassembled.

Therefire; you just posted an image of him hitting himself with his lower-left arm to disassemble and reassemble his right arms.

@Therefir

You clearly see his lower left arm reaching over to his right side, leading his right arms to come back.

Because the impact isn't in the panel; but you can tell from the movement of his lower left arm which is reaching toward his right side.

Even if he needs to do that, he can still arm himself again without needing to touch himself.

It's because touching once is enough to do both disassembly + reassembly at once. You can't touch something that has been 'disassembled'.

Yes, and he can disassemble and reassemble himself from a bloody mist (But according to his profile, he do that at a molecular level.)

Guys. I think it might be less regenerating from a bloody mist, but instead ... setting his Quirk so that his body is basically shifting and fusing into that new form. Basically, he set his body to reconstruct and become that.

He did 'damage' to himself. It looks more like blood was scattered from the attack to be honest.

I think it's likelier that if someone else manages to make his head expode, he won't be recovering. Mostly because the way he regenerated is probably "thinking with his quirk" to regenerate and shapeshift.

Yeah, if someone destroy his head, he wouldn't be able to disassemble and reassemble to regenerate damage.

Back