• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They are probably still 8-A. But their AP itself should be less than what was calc for Kars, since Kars' AP was calc from his Hamon (iirc the statement about being 200x stronger was when he manifested Hamon). And he showed no sign of being able to send Hamon powered projectiles. On the other hand, Kotal's AP seems to be calc from bare fist/hand feats.

Considering all this, sunlight beam should have no problem against Kars' long range attacks.

Intelligence is not the only factor for being able to use complex Hamon technique. But I can understand that it is probable for him to have such mastery. Even then, Kotal has significantly higher AP which would still extend to his projectiles. And depending on whether we treat speed of projectiles like we treat speed amp (i.e. scaling their speed from the user's usual movement speed) then Kotal may have a bigger advantage for long-range battle (since his beams would be very fast).

Absorption is still risky even if we assume Kars' insides are as durable as the rest since it's very low range. Also it doesn't absorb kinetic energy, so if Kotal with his AP gap punch Kars you won't assume Kotal's arm is gonna be stuck in Kars' head (and absorbed). So Absorption is not the ultimate defensive and offensive ability in close combat.

it was just normal Kars then kotal might have stood a chance but you mentioned ultimate life form Kars who has essentially Infinite stamina and Regenerationn kotal could not even scratch kars before he is chopped into tiny pieces or even eaten by the man-eating squirel hand thing he does to von Stroheim

Ultimate Kars is one of the strongest characters in hand to hand combat and thats not even talking about when hes at his strongest in the light novel

My Verdict Winner: kars the ultimate life form

oh also quick note i added later but: i saw you mention that kotal could use the sun to kill kars once again if this was regular kars maybe but its not you said ultimate life form kars and unlike normal kars he is not affected by the sun

Ultimate Lifeform Kars can still be damaged with sunlight that has higher energy than him, it's NLF to say he is immune to it. Kotal can just bypass his regen by vaporizing him, theoretically he can vaporize Kars into dust since Scorpion, a weaker character, has flames that can burn away the flesh and burn the bones into brittle dust.

Lokster, Kars himeself stated he nearly died in lava, so he clearly doesn't have infinite stamina and regen.

For your second argument: I don't understand it. Kars being one of the strongest martial artist in his universe (pre-Part 3 Jojo) is irrelevant since Kotal is not from his universe. (Unless you're trying to say Kotal is at the level of an average martial artist in Jojoverse)

Golfgan said:
Lokster, Kars himeself stated he nearly died in lava, so he clearly doesn't have infinite stamina and regen.
For your second argument: I don't understand it. Kars being one of the strongest martial artist in his universe (pre-Part 3 Jojo) is irrelevant since Kotal is not from his universe. (Unless you're trying to say Kotal is at the level of an average martial artist in Jojoverse)
first off i said essentially infinite stamina and Regenerationn doesnt mean its actually infinite its just ridiculously high

And i didnt even say he was one of the strongest martial artists i just said he was just good in hand to hand/CQ situations, ive played MK X lore wise total is physically strong but physical strength means nothing if you aren't skilled like kars is not saying kotal hasnt got skill hes just not as good as kar or even other people in his series e.g. lu kang or scorpion who not only are decently strong but also have the moves to back it up

Back