• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tincan123 said:
Mate i hope her Dimmension stuff is potent enough to hold down that beast.
What has AP got to do with BFR lmao. And her dimensions contain at least a planet and a moon in them if not a star, more than enough to contain a human.

First i meant that as a joke knowing fully well that she lost to 2 shitty brats, one baldy written charater and a Sensei who hit rock bottom because he use to be cool back in the good old times of the Ninja Way.

Second do not forget this note mate. While a star can be visibly seen within one of Kaguya's dimensions, this does not translate to her Attack Potency, since it is considered to be a massive outlier. In addition, it is uncertain whether or not it existed there previously.

Third in all honesty this fight could go either way the only thing thats iffy right now is Toriko scaling in this arc because of the Guinness stuff.

Tincan123 said:
First i meant that as a joke knowing fully well that she lost to 2 shitty brats, one baldy written charater and a rock bottom Sensei who used to cool back in the good old times.
Second do not forget this note mate. While a star can be visibly seen within one of Kaguya's dimensions, this does not translate to her Attack Potency, since it is considered to be a massive outlier. In addition, it is uncertain whether or not it existed there previously.

Third in all honesty this fight could go either way the only thing thats iffy right now is Toriko scaling in this arc because of the Guinness stuff.
That was needlessly offensive to the characters... and also very wrong.

Yes I know I did not say it was related to her AP I am talking about the size of her dimensions.

Toriko does not have flight and has no way to counter BFR

Well i dont consider it offensive or wrong sinds in the final Arc of Naruto (Fourth shinobi war) character development, story and power scaling went all downhill in my opinion.

Tincan123 said:
Well i dont consider it offensive or wrong sinds in the final Arc of Naruto (Fourth shinobi war) character development, story and power scaling went all downhill in my opinion.
Great and totally unrelated to this vs debate there was 0 reason to mention it and I dont know what it how it wa smeant to help.

Tincan123 said:
That's a great opinion to have, but (and I am ot claimiong that this is true) complaining like that out of the blue in an unironic way sound very... salty is the word for it, I guess.

How can one not be salty after seesing Madara get rekt by Black zetsu and replacec by this rabbit alien. Anyway i state my case just gonne sit here and wait for others to comment on this fight.

Tincan123 said:
How can one not be salty after seesing Madara get rekt by Black zetsu and replacec by this rabbit alien. Anyway i state my case just gonne sit here and wait for others to comment on this fight.
I... don't really care how you do it, or if you do it at all. Bringing it up in a comnpletely unrelated thread still makes you look childish, probably much moreso than you actually are.

Toriko's keys are all over the place. His justification for 5-B is all kinds of wrong.

@Ricsi-viragosi Well its not that much unrelated maybe a bit of fixing here and there and the we can make the unrelated to related how about that?

@Tincan what are you even saying right now, no your personal opinion on how a story went is not related to a versus battle between characters, now stop derailing.

What..? I genuinly didn't understand. But no, attacking the characters because you didn't like the plot isn't related to this.

Kakashi has decades of experience and had skills that are ridicolously OP, Naruto has thousands of clone and oh so much more, and Sasuke is an Uchiha, 'nuff said there.

That is all that is needed to make manhandling them until the PIS kicks in impressive.

I dont care about the wiki any more. But I can make an exception for Toriko as its one of my favourite verses.

>Soul Manipulation: I take you mean using the rinnengan? In which case I wont work because Guiness was unable to do it before toriko could counterattack with his own soul-kinda sucking technique.

>Teleportation and Flight: cute, Toriko haa already fought guys with both abilities, and its not like his Red Oni wont protect him if Kaguya tries a sneak attack from behind. Toriko can smell and hear her too.

>All Killing Ash Bones: ranged attack, Toriko can make a spoon or fork or whatever to stop it.

>Freezing: Toriko is adapted to extreme temperatures, he literally fought in ice hell back in the first arcs, also adapted to Starjun's constant burning with regen.

>Regenerationn: Infinite Kugi punch, Red Oni, Nlue Oni.

>AP: Toriko aint 5-B anyway.

>IT: Probably her best bet.

PaChi2 said:
I dont care about the wiki any more. But I can make an exception for Toriko as its one of my favourite verses.
>Soul Manipulation: I take you mean using the rinnengan? In which case I wont work because Guiness was unable to do it before toriko could counterattack with his own soul-kinda sucking technique.

>Teleportation and Flight: cute, Toriko haa already fought guys with both abilities, and its not like his Red Oni wont protect him if Kaguya tries a sneak attack from behind.

>All Killing Ash Bones: ranged attack, Toriko can make a spoon or fork or whatever to stop it.

>Freezing: Toriko is adapted to extreme temperatures, he literally fought in ice hell back in the first arcs, also adapted to Starjun's constant burning with regen.

>Regenerationn: Infinite Kugi punch, Red Oni, Nlue Oni.

>AP: Toriko aint 5-B anyway.

>IT: Probably her best bet.
The teleportation and flight gives her the mobility advantage couple with her rinnengan and byakugan she also has the advantage in combat senses.

It is a ranged attack that can be uses in melee by cresting portal right next to him meaning he is unable to dodge them.

Fought in ice as in fought in literal blocks of ice? because -70 celsius as is cited in his page is nothing compared to being instantly flash frozen.

AP is the same until the CRT goes thorugh in which case this becomes a stomp anyway.

you forgot BFR something that he can not do anything about.

Soul Manip is never gonna be used, ever.

She can just teleport him, herself and the scenary on tought, saying he fought other people who have that power doesn't give much of an argument, 'specially when she has more than those, so he would need o deal with these and others.

She uses it as ranged and close ranged blades, mostly with portals.

The part where he is encased in ice would be the problematic part, but once his AP get's updated it'll hardly matter.

She would be unlikely to take an attack instead of bloccking it with a TSB.

AP is a given.

IT is also likely to be usd, since he doesn't resist as far as she knows.

That ice resistance stuff is way back from Ice hell Arc his resistance to ice is far better now in Another Arc.

>Mobility advantage: irrelevant.

>Higher combat senses: very arguable, Toriko's senses are outstandingly enhanced even for inverse standards.

>Going melee: the moment she goes melee she dies.

Nono, his 5-B justification is plain wrong. There is no calc for 5-B. And making Guiness feel the need to dodge isnt a 5-B feat.

She wont BFR him in character. And even then I could argue Toriko learning to use Back channels if given enough time BFR'd, since he already ate PAIR and thus has the ability.

Not really irrelevant with enhanced senses on top of that.

His senses being enhanced really does not mean much.

She does not need to melee she can create portals and tp her ash bones through them as I have stated. She can also use tsbs making his attempts at attacks a failure.

She BFRed sasuke in character and essentially attempted to BFR Kakashi, Obito and Sakura. I dont know what you are talking about.

Well if you eat Pair you can see Back Channels its after you ate the Meat dish news that you can create a Back channel.

When "you and your attacks can be bfr'd to another dimension", it kinda is.

I mean, inverse standards doesn't mean much. So is sharingan and byakugan on their own.

She does so from behind him, with portals, and can close them faster than he turns around.

I know, which is why it's a given.

She litirally did so against anyone that canonically fought her, and specifically did use it to dodge and immobilize others. And even if he can get out of it, it's a pretty good way to not get hit with attack that would kill her.

Tincan123 said:
Well if you eat Pair you can see Back Channels its after you ate the Meat dish news that you can create a Back channel.
Aw. Which Toriko is this again? Post-PAIR? Pre-ANOTHER?

I am still not sure what the back channel actually does, so you and your opponent are stuck in another time flow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back