• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um....pretty sure Susano'o stomps here. Not only does Susano'o survive almost everything she has, she herself has no defense or resistance for any of his hax. Without the ETSB, Susano'o laughs off every thing she has while one hit from him will end Kaguya and if she ever gets irritated with him, it just makes him stronger and stronger.

They mean Susanoo the character not Susanoo the jutsu. But anyway Susanoo is more like hax resistance than hax.

Huh I forgot about ash bone. But that will not take him down he will revive. She would need ETSB because of the IT to mind control people so that they forget him.

She pretty much can it is not the explosion that kills him it is the Infinite Tsukuyomi multiple people will get affected by it and then he will die because no one remebers him. The ETSB is not the main point. Also after she uses IT the ETSB will charge while all she has to do is fly around the battlefield he does not ave fligh after all.

It says on his profile he is immune to mind manipulation. The only thing She has is stength, teleportion, bfr, and hax. ETSB would take too long.

.... Dude are you bothering to read what I am writing? The IT is for humans so that his immortality does not work not for him. The ETSB will really not take that long at all. She can use BFR and ash bones to finish things off earlier of course but ETSB is a surefire finish. Read my arguments properly please. He has type 8 immortallity relying on humans remebering and hating him. IT takes care of that.

Rocker1189 said:
everyone says Susanoo hax without mentioning what hax he actually has lol.
Susano'o has all the hax Terumi has plus the attributes that the Susano'o Unit gives him. Memory Wiping, Mind Control and Mind Manipulation, can exist outside of reality with his ghost form (which he can easily form to and is when he is inside the Susano'o Unit), Soul Manipulation normally and from his Nox Nyctores and the Susano'o Unit makes Reality Warping of any kind useless against him and can change time in other dimensions and timelines without causing paradoxes. Plus he can also cut time with the Susano'o Unit and resurrect through self-observation.

Memory stuff can be countered by Kaguya. His ghost form is great but does not allow him to attack iirc. Soul manipulation is useful if he hits her but then she is dead anyway. Reality warping is not what Kaguya uses anyway. His cutting time is not useful inthis fight. Out of all his haxes only the ghost form is truly useful in this fight. trust me I went through his profile too.

When was it shown she can just summon ETSB without charging? She has to get around his hax first for all of this to work.

^^Prime Kaguya is able to use ETSB without any prep, but since we are using the Kaguya who fought Naruto and Sasuke IDK.

@Rocker1189

Terumi in his ghost form is perfectly capable of interacting with the physical world and attack and he can only be harmed in this form by attacks specifically made to harm ghosts.

And even if Kaguya unleashed the ETSB, Terumi can resurrect himself via self-observation, which means her trump card basically null. I'm pretty sure it requires charging to do, which will leave her completely exposed to anything Susano'o or even Base Terumi does. One bite from Ouroboros (which Terumi can control where it goes and when to go back and can use to move around) will leave her open to any attack due to it's Soul Damage.

I think you are underestimating Terumi/Susano'o and overhyping the ETSB.

YungManzi said:
^^Prime Kaguya is able to use ETSB without any prep, but since we are using the Kaguya who fought Naruto and Sasuke IDK.
that's why I'm saying she needs prep. She has to get around his hax or keep him busy long enough for her to pull through with it.

Susano'o stomps. He will take any advantage he gets to kill and one hit will kill Kaguya. Kaguya needs time to charge for the ETSB which Susano'o will easily take advantage off and kill her before she even gets a chance to do it while nothing Kaguya has outside of the ETSB will hurt him at all due to sheer tier gaps in power, striking strength and durability. And even if she does use the ETSB, he can resurrect due to self-observation and kill her before she can do it again which I think will tire her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back