• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Purgy said:
Your scaling is irrelevant when it comes to potent Regenerationn.
There's a reason why Gerard vs Vegito is a thing with people voting in favor of Gerard. (Don't hate me for using Bleach as an example, I can't help it).
Bad example. Gerard can envolve and adapt. Far different from here

He CAN'T seal her. Why is that so hard to accept? Refer to the panel posted above with Sasuke. The man himself literally says it wouldn't work lmao...

M3X said:
Alright, so your scaling is wrong? He has no means of killing her.
My scaling? No. The wiki scaling. And you need to respect it unless you create a CRT to disprove everything. It works like that.

How nice of you to gloss over the significantly better Stamina and Chakra part, Kaguya doesn't even have to do anything, Jigen will kill his host from exhaustion even trying to kill her.

And how is stamina important when Jigen can simply force a seal? If Jigen didn't killed himself against two characters stronger than Kaguya, he wouldn't kill himself wiht her. Just think.

Use your brain, there's a thing called Logic that people who aren't biased use. "I suspect you would take too much effort to kill" he literally says this whilst Naruto is immobilized and stabbed with a dozen rods, that's clearly referring to his Regenerationn powers and it's funny how everybody in this thread came to that conclusion except you.

What about you start using your brain and stop being sarcastic?

Your entire argument for this is trying to prove that "kill" means surpass Naruto Regenerationn. But you just need to check Naruto's page and look at his Regenerationn rating. We are talking about base Naruto, right? Since that's the one who Jigen was refering. He has Mid-Low regen, wich isn't enough to regenerate from Jigen's attacks or whatever. And why are considering Regenerationn anyway? He can seal her. That's easy.
No amount of Jigen scaling is letting him overcome Kaguya's regen, he'd need to be far higher than the AP he currently has, get over it.

Keep repeating the seal argument when it's been disproved multiple times in this exact thread. And it's completely irrelevant how strong Naruto and Sasuke are, even their Chakra and Stamina doesn't compare to Kaguya the person who has the entire planet enslaved in a tree so she can feed on their Chakra and already has most of the Bijuu chakra, considerably more than both Naruto and Sasuke.

How about you stop being biased and actually read the arguments people have made in this thread?

Naruto's Regenerationn is relevant here for one simple reason, because his Regenerationn warranted Jigen saying it would take too much effort to kill, Kaguya's regen makes Naruto's look pathetic hence why Jigen can't kill her.

Use the sealing argument one more time and I'll just consider you a troll not worthy of a response.

M3X said:
Purgy said:
Your scaling is irrelevant when it comes to potent Regenerationn.
There's a reason why Gerard vs Vegito is a thing with people voting in favor of Gerard. (Don't hate me for using Bleach as an example, I can't help it).
Bad example. Gerard can envolve and adapt. Far different from here
Lmao.

It's like you're intentionally trying to be difficult.

If Gerard didn't have his regen Vegito would one shot him and call it a day, all of his other abilities are irrelevant hence why it's a perfectly fine argument.

Dude I don't give a shit if it was disproved because the shit is wrong. Sasuke teleported because Naruto gave him a chance to do it with clones, to prepare the portal. And when Jigen was about to attack Sasuke he teleported.

Kaguya couldn't teleport because Kakashi ****** her arm, Jigen will destrot her entirely. Her regen isn't instant like you are saying. Before regen, he was sealed by Naruto and Sasuke and punched by Sakura. Jigen is far faster than them.

You are also getting reported by a constant and unecessary ignorance and insult for no reasons.

I apologize, but he's being unneccessarily difficult, his arguments have been debunked repeatedly and he keeps repeating them.

That's why the Naruto fanbase here is closed to new members. They are all arrogant. That's why they don't participate in major CRTs

@Purgy; if you can't change someone's mind through your arguments then calling them biased or a troll isn't going to change their mind.

True, I give up. I've made my argument, he's free to continue disputing it if he wants but I won't respond to him any further.

Kaguya would win for the simple reason.

Jigen cannot kill her, due to her Regenerationn. And he can't seal her, because she can teleport from there.
Jigen also does not seem to have great vigor, for now, thanks to its bark can not stand and none of its jutsus, at least in terms of energy expenditure, is comparable to Amenominaka.

And Kaguya could still beat him if he hit a Bone of Ashes on him.

Kaguya wins because she has much better hax, Regenerationn, and legit everything else.

Jigen can only make himself smaller and traverse dimensions, and his powered form doesn't last very long at all from what I remember.

Purgy said:
I apologize, but he's being unneccessarily difficult, his arguments have been debunked repeatedly and he keeps repeating them.

Where were they debunked. Everyone who voted Kaguya most likely didn't even read all of the latest Boruto chapters to even know what Karma can do.

Secondly you didn't even address most of my argument. First of all this is twitter level of debating.

When u can address kaguya's chakra reserves being drained incredibly fast from switching dimensions then you have something.

Address the Karma seal absorbing any jutsu she throws at him. Also address the fact that Jigen can literally follow her anywhere she goes.

Address the fact that Jigen is a million times smarter than her

This thread is hilarious with people who don't read Boruto or either don't remember kaguya and are wanking her.

This is how this fight goes. Kaguya runs away from Jigen<Jigen follows her to her surprise and starts beating her<Kaguya try's to fight back to only get overpowered and speed blitzed<she fires jutsus and gets them absorbed<She try's to switch dimension< he follows again<she switches dimension again for the final time only to realize she has run out of chakra<Jigen beats her ass so bad and takes her to his dimension where he seals her since she wouldn't be able to teleport because of her low chakra reserves

When Kaguya gets new feats which she won't then you guys can make a new argument.

Kaguya logically can't defeat Jigen.

You don't need multiple abilities to beat others. You need a couple of efficient abilities and an opponent who u clearly understand the weaknesses of to plan a way for victory. This is exactly what Jigen will do

^How would he follow her though? Naruto stated that he can't follow Sasuke because he can't sense him. He can only track Kawaki.

Also kaguya doesn't use that many jutsu for him to absorb, she only used bone ash and ETSB+ her space time and sharingan hax.

Just like others said Isshiki has bad stamina, he reached his limit after the fight and hit 0 chakra and needs 2 days to recover.
It took both Hagoromo and Hamura months to seal Kaguya (according anime) and this was Prime kaguya compared to incomplete tentails kaguya that naruto and sasuke fought.

yes naruto and sasuke never fought full power Kaguya (so all statements about kaguya refers to incomplete tentails kaguya) and yet she managed pull ETSB 4-C a feat above JIgen has shown. so i doubt Jigen has more raw power or AP.
JIgen won't keep up with Kaguya for months, since he has a bad stamina.also lets not forget that Jigen had lot prep time before the fight against naruto and sasuke he literally know all about their powers (ninetails ameterasu perfect susanoo etc)But still, Jigen never destroyed sasuke's perfect susanoo, he just pushed Sasuke out of it,
which is nothing compared to Kaguya completely destroying it with god vaccuum attack which is stated a taijutsu attack (physical attack) https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Eighty_Gods_Vacuum_Attack (note wikia got this from databook)

since this a physical attack it means it also cant be absorbed.Jigen has no Rinnegan, meaning Kaguya can one shot him with infinite tsukuyomi.
Kaguya has ash bones and those are real bones which can't be absorbed, so she can one shot Jigen with this too.

Voting for Kaguya, Until JIgen gets his vessel from kawaki (btw Jigen why dont u unseal Kaguya and take her body as vessel? I think with rinnesharingan+ byakugan its better than kawakis body)

Oh, you are using otsutsuki Jigen, well he sucks in stamina. He blitzes for a minute and then starts breaking down.

BTW, i see some people voting for kaguya for the wrong reasons.

She has more hax and better regen, but she doesnt have better everything. She is outclassed in h2h, she is inferior physically, and she basically wins because of Jigens Shitty stamina.

Although, we were currently shown that vessels can drain others chakra resources. why jigen didnt do it its anyones guess.

@Ovrhide. Everyone here agrees that Jigen is stronger physically and in h2h, we pretty much cited the sams reasons as you. She wins due to better hax and Jigen's shitty stamina

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Ovrhide. Everyone here agrees that Jigen is stronger physically and in h2h, we pretty much cited the sams reasons as you. She wins due to better hax and Jigen's shitty stamina
someone mentioned kaguya had better everything, so i responded with that. i can see now the reasons are legit.

Also for anyone who was doubting that space-time hax wouldn't help escaping Jigen's seal for some reason, the latest chapter pretty much proved that notion wrong. Boruto and Kawaki broke Naruto out using a portal so....

does this battle have to end in a death? because sure kaguya can regen but jigen can overpower her in close combat and knock her out, he was overpowering a stronger version of characters then who kaguya had to fight

Kidkinsey said:
does this battle have to end in a death? because sure kaguya can regen but jigen can overpower her in close combat and knock her out, he was overpowering a stronger version of characters then who kaguya had to fight
the reason kaguya wins is mainly because of Jigen only lasting a minute at full power. his stamina is his downfall.

Ovrhide said:
Kidkinsey said:
the reason kaguya wins is mainly because of Jigen only lasting a minute at full power. his stamina is his downfall.
if you beat your opponets ass in a minute your stamina isnt an issue, hes gonna knock her out

if you beat your opponets ass in a minute your stamina isnt an issue, hes gonna knock her out

With Mid-High regen and nigh-Unlimited chakra? I highly doubt he'd be able to put her down for good

But majin Buu was never knocked out... he only got temporarily blown apart, and just regenerated back.

Yea Beerus is literally an entire dimensional tier above him lol. Low 2-C vs 4-B.... The difference between Jigen and Kaguya isn't really that large.... nowhere near it....

ehhh fair enough the closest i can recall buu being knocked out outside of that is when mystic gohan was destroying him

i think its a clear gap not as large though , jigen>>fresh naruto and semi fresh sasuke> less then 50% naruto and sasuke>fused momo>>base momo> kaguya

Look everyone here agrees that Jigen is stronger, MUCH stronger, but not so much more powerful as to overcome the gap in hax... especially not with his stamina.

With that being said, Isshiki in his actual body without the defective vessel would definitely destroy Kaguya without any effort. But she wins this due to Jigen's limitations and her better hax.

Back