• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya should be Low 5-B

I don't really understand why. Surely it should at least justify a "Likely Low 5-B"? 7% is a very small amount.

I don't really understand why. Surely it should at least justify a "Likely Low 5-B"? 7% is a very small amount.
You'd think 7% is a small amount but verses rarely care about percentage/math in terms of scaling. She doesn't even appear to be that much mightier than the characters your suggesting she's above by some large amount. It's not like she was casually taping them and putting them in near death states.

Last edited:
The issue is that we only upscale when we have clear demonstrably massive gaps between characters that would justify upscaling. Usually in the form of one-shots, or the like.
I don't believe the difference between Kaguya and Hagoromo can be proven to be this large.

1. Toneri never met Hamura so he isn't exactly a reliable source. Its the same as people claiming Juubito is comparable to Hagoromo when clearly that isn't the case.
That's the exact reason why momoshiki shouldn't scale

Anyway, disagree with the CRT

Agree with making upscaling more strict

One punch man has one shotting and stomping gaps, saitama considered boros as the strongest opponent and Orochi as a mere child, this is surely enough for an upscaling, another example is Digimon treating folder continent Digimon to be so strong that no folder island Digimon can even compete with, this is also enough for upscaling

But this is merely "X is stronger than Y who's stronger than Z" naah

Anyway, disagree with the CRT

Agree with making upscaling more strict

One punch man has one shotting and stomping gaps, saitama considered boros as the strongest opponent and Orochi as a mere child, this is surely enough for an upscaling, another example is Digimon treating folder continent Digimon to be so strong that no folder island Digimon can even compete with, this is also enough for upscaling

But this is merely "X is stronger than Y who's stronger than Z" naah
OPM gap is way larger then the Naruto Gap (Around 4x larger)

And the gap between a mere child and the strongest opponent is also larger than Narutos gap...
Not by all that much
Naruto and Sasuke while tired from fighting the entire war did the 400+ exaton feat which Ghost Hagoromo scales to
Ghost Hags is weaker then his prime and he states Kaguya was stronger then any other (that he knew of which includes him)

Not by all that much
Naruto and Sasuke while tired from fighting the entire war did the 400+ exaton feat which Ghost Hagoromo scales to
Ghost Hags is weaker then his prime and he states Kaguya was stronger then any other (that he knew of which includes him)
Can u prove the gap between tired sasuke and Naruto, the gap between them and hagaromo, the gap between hagaromo and kaguya to be this large?

Can u prove the gap between tired sasuke and Naruto, the gap between them and hagaromo, the gap between hagaromo and kaguya to be this large?
The fact that being tired after fighting for days means much weaker, the fact that Ghost Hags+The entire Jubbi is inferior to Kaguya

I know but still CTs differ.
In size and power, yes, but the mechanics of the technique are the same.
The only one that has different mechanics is the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei because it also seals and power nulls its target.

Why is it always the bloody aliens that everyone is trying to revise every other day? Why does nobody ever try to fix the rest of the verse, even though it's far more pressing and needed? I mean I know the answer, but sheeeeeeeesh! Y'all are having ME sound like Tempest ranting about the fandom, which is an accomplishment lol.

Yeah, sure.

Kurama Sage Mode Naruto was mostly fighting on par with Toneri, he wasn't far superior or anything. He only one-shot Toneri when using his absolute full power in that punch.
You could argue he would've been stronger had he not released Kurama to fight Hamura's Golem, but I don't think it would've made a massive difference. Regardless, he's more or less just >= Toneri.

The main thing though is that SPSM War Arc Naruto absolutely does NOT upscale himself from the Last.
Naruto in the War was not stronger than Hagoromo, that much is a fact. Less than half of Hagoromo's chakra is largely responsible for his power after all.
Since TCM Toneri is relative to Hamura, who's relative to Hagoromo, he would upscale Naruto from the War Arc. It should go like this;
Kaguya > Hagoromo ~ Hamura ~ Toneri ~ BSM Naruto (the Last) > War Arc Naruto (vaguely around 50% of Hagoromo's power)

Yeah, big no. Naruto's SHADOW CLONES were matching Madara's limbo clones (who are identical to the original). You can argue Madara was casual and only trying to launch the IT, but that only warrants him simply scaling to Naruto, not significantly above him.

Yeah, Kaguya is stronger than Hagoromo and Madara. No issues there. So I guess the scaling chain goes;
Kaguya > BSM Naruto >= Hagoromo ~ Hamura ~ Toneri > War Arc Naruto ~ Madara (roughly around 50% of Hagoromo's power)

No offense, but I like mine better.

No, not at all. She's one unquantifiable step above him.

Nope.

Nope.

Being significantly superior to two 5-Cs individually doesn't make you Low 5-B. You can easily achieve that by being 5-C+. Naruto and Sasuke are 200 exatons individually, give or take. Kaguya scales above Hagoromo's 400 exatons, but that's as far as it goes. No reason to upscale her.

Yeah, no. Absolutely not.
Momoshiki doesn't scale to Kaguya.

Sorry if I sounded rude, but we've been through this dance before, so to speak...
I agree with UchihaSlayer.

aka, disagree with the CRT

Back