• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Otsutsuki vs Spectrum (Marvel)

SoM: OoC / Intent to Kill (Note: OoC means Out of Character)

• Speed Equal
  • Starting Distance: 5 Meters
  • ETSB Restricted
Who takes this?

Kaguya by marcinha20-d97xpbb
Monica-Rambeau-Capt-Marvel-Photon-Pulsar

Spectrum being able to turn into energy is actually not good for her and would mean that she just gets absorbed by Kaguya being able to turn invisible by becoming energy is useless against the byakugan. She can absorb energy too but Kaguya can do it up to a 5-A level so that beats out Spectrum's absorption.

He renergy manipulation is useless since chakra is not on the EM spectrum.

AP advantag is to Specturm I believe by about 2 times. 400 ZT to 797 ZT. But she would struggle to hit Kaguya with all her enhanced senses, byakugan and portals. Her illusions would also be seen through by the byakugan.

Kaguya's ways of winning:

ash bones.

If intangible just absorb her.

ETSB.

IT.

BFR.

And more.

Spectrums ways of wining:

Hit Kaguya.

Thus I vote for Kaguya.

Woudn't chakra be on the energy spectrum due to verse equalization?

Also, Spectrum has natural speed amps (due to the facts that changing her speed in energy form is changing physics itself), invisibility, intangibility and some major range, along with radiation inducement and high heat manipulation, all of which help extremely when you have to hit to win.

Err, no because chakra is not on the EM spectrum that is not how verse equalisation works.

I dont quite get what you are saying about speed amps.

I have explained why invis and intagibility are useless against Kaguya.

Energy attacks are just absorbed by Kaguya.

Chakra is about the same as chi. Chi is natural energy. Spectrum can manipulate chakras as well.

Speed amps comes from the fact that her energy forms cannot be equalized(I think), since they are based on physics principles i.e. Light cannot be equalized to revalistic, for eg.

Zark2099 said:
Chakra is about the same as chi. Chi is natural energy. Spectrum can manipulate chakras as well.
Speed amps comes from the fact that her energy forms cannot be equalized(I think), since they are based on physics principles i.e. Light cannot be equalized to revalistic, for eg.
Chakra is not the same as Chi no and has Soecturm manipulated Chi? Not that it matters anyway Kaguyas attacks are normall not pure chakra:

IT

Ashbones.

Hair

And a portal/ instant teleportation.

What does that means speed equalized means that regardless of what you have or attack with it moves at the same speed unless it is specified to be a speed amp, so yeah in this case light would be relavistic. Or Kaguya would be FTL.

I mean, by that logic, Kaguya can't absorb Spectrum's energy attacks because they're not Chakra based. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, by that logic, Kaguya can't absorb Spectrum's energy attacks because they're not Chakra based. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Spectrum's literally specifies stuff on the EM spectrum which exists in every universe and chakra is not on the EM spectrum but ok. If she has manipulated chi then I guess that is different.

I was going to go for a long rebuttal to this but I just dont have the energy for it, either way her energy absorption limits are below Kaguyas and Kaguya does not use energy attacks apart from her 8 gds vaccum fists.

Spectrum is 73 times FTL going by the feat linked on her profile, which begs the question of why she's listed as FTL as opposed to FTL+. In any case speed unequal would be a blitz.

Kaguya Instant BFR , the only reason she actually fought Naruto and Sasuke was because of their unique chakra, here she has no reason to.

and if she doesn't, she has far more versatile along with better battlefield awareness.

Kaguya Mid Diff

Back