• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya ( Naruto ) vs Bleach vesre

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude don't use all of bleach the manga is almost done so no alive bleach characters until its done...

Well technically Red, Yhwach's the only that can't be used in VS Battles....at least what Sheoth told me.

Well, technically only Yhwach is currently banned. But even then, the results of this thread won't remain conclusive for very long at all, considering that the alive Bleach characters are still showing their moves.

This is my opinion

Round 1 : kaguya wins with mid diff via AP

Round 2 : kaguya will lose , too much hax to she can handling ,she's pretty stupid and doesn't fast enough , she is haxed to dead

Round 1: She can beat everyone who isn't Yhwach easily one on one.

Round 2: Depends. She could win if she just used ETSB at the start of the fight.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Too bad gremmy is a dumbass so he not really a factor against much more stronger opponent.
the OP didnt specify the mind-set,
if in-character than yes, well, kaguya should also use dump moves the whole time if it is like that...

but in a mindset best suited for the fight, gremy turns her into a cookie and eats her ^_^

She would likely get overwhelmed. ETSB takes some time, Barro can snipe her and force her to regen and Ichibei can rename her into Ant in the mean time, then stomp her. Shinji can screw up her senses and she's too stupid to bypass that. Ichibei has huge control over black anyway, so TSB won't even matter likely

While the sternritters and shinigami keep her busy, Urahara and Aizen can seal her.

Also, Gremmy is actually relevant because, with Standard Battle Assumptions, CIS is off.

Question: How can Bleach Hax work on Kaguya!?

They are weak compare to her, so their hax isn't going to do much.

Ash-Killing Bones for everyone.

Except maybe Yhwach, Ichibei and Lille.

HokageMangaVox said:
Question: How can Bleach Hax work on Kaguya!?
They are weak compare to her, so their hax isn't going to do much.

Ash-Killing Bones for everyone.

Except maybe Yhwach, Ichibei and Lille.
For pepe, that because his love hax is targeting his target feeling or their heart so that is probably enough to ignore kaguya durability, and for gremmy since he has better reality warping than kaguya and hax can ignore the difference in tier even though i not sure he can imagine kaguya body and power since kaguya is planet level and in bleach the big boss in every single arc(this time is Yhwach) is always stronger,faster, and more hax than their subordinates, and now Yhwach is planet level, so base on my theory, gremmy will not become planet level.

Kaguya is way faster than everyone here. Ichibe may be the only one with almost the same speed.

So in the end she blizt all the cast. Except for ichibe (maybe).

Not Jim Sterling said:
For pepe, that because his love hax is targeting his target feeling or their heart so that is probably enough to ignore kaguya durability, and for gremmy since he has better reality warping than kaguya and hax can ignore the difference in tier even though i not sure he can imagine kaguya body and power since kaguya is planet level and in bleach the big boss in every single arc(this time is Yhwach) is always stronger,faster, and more hax than their subordinates, and now Yhwach is planet level, so base on my theory, gremmy will not become planet level.
the problem for gremmy was that he thought kenpachis powers as unimaginable (infinite in some sense) and than tried to become stronger than that, imo this means nothing if we want a upper scale for his imagination powers :(
and either way, it was CIS that he didnt kill kenpachi with cookie-bones, but in this fight he can use hsi brain, therefore it will happen to kaguya ^_^

KamiYasha said:
Kaguya is way faster than everyone here. Ichibe may be the only one with almost the same speed.
So in the end she blizt all the cast. Except for ichibe (maybe).
You need to be more than 3x to blitz someone, she can't blitz everybody at the same time.

GreatestSin said:
the problem for gremmy was that he thought kenpachis powers as unimaginable (infinite in some sense) and than tried to become stronger than that, imo this means nothing if we want a upper scale for his imagination powers :(
and either way, it was CIS that he didnt kill kenpachi with cookie-bones, but in this fight he can use hsi brain, therefore it will happen to kaguya ^_^
yeah but even kenpachi with unimaginable power is only Low 6-B, so even with his imagination boost kenpachi is not even close to planet level.

^how can someone quantify what gremmy thought of kenpachis "fictional" powerlevel? i understand under this word a power far above anything he ever encountered, that should include ywach :)

GreatestSin said:
^how can someone quantify what gremmy thought of kenpachis "fictional" powerlevel? i understand under this word a power far above anything he ever encountered, that should include ywach :)
you know at that time Yhwach is not even planet level, he only Low 6-B to 6-A.

Not Jim Sterling said:
GreatestSin said:
you know at that time Yhwach is not even planet level, he only Low 6-B to 6-A.
He is low-planet level as Soul King because we don't know the actual size of the dimensions. But if he can't even destroy one after been SK then he is getting downgraded.

Faisal Shourov said:
You need to be more than 3x to blitz someone, she can't blitz everybody at the same time.
Kaguya blizted Naruto and Sasuke who are at least Mach 3200+.

Among all the bleach cast (mostly sternritters and top tiers shinigami are around Mach 1000+), only ichibe may be only one capable of facing her.

Yeah, she pretty much can blizt mostly of the cast. Also, since when we have a value for blizting? Lol

Pietro Maximoff said:
She gets haxed to death before she even moves
She stronger than anything in Bleach, only God Tier Hax will work on her. Because of NLF. The other NLF don't work on her and are Nullify by NLF standers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back