• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya In Plain Sight + Etso Upgrade

This isn't even from the manga. We're trying to use an anime ending to upgrade now?

Also we've never used a visible moon as evidence for a dimension having a sun. We simply go with "The moon's visible, it is what it is".

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, just call it an outlier if you want to, and I'm fine with that conclusion, but I'm not buying the artificial light source thing.
Same on the most part to be honest.

Calling it an outlier is one thing. Slapping on "it's a light source" thing as reasoning automatically is a whole other can of worms. People need to realize, for it be an aritifical light source, there would have to be some type of machinery that can produce enough light to rival the sun/stars, especially in the case of dimensions and worlds. And for there to be that kind of technology, then the person in question would need to possess that level of knowledge and intelligence to create it.

Unlike Toneri or her sons, Kaguya doesn't fit that position in the slightest. She has absolutely no means of building such a device or being that smart, so saying she'd be able to make a fake light source for her dimensions when she's nigh dumb as a bag of bricks is very misleading and borederline absurd.

Again it's not a matter of "Is Kaguya that smart or not", it's a matter of it being a leap to artificially get a higher result without actual physical evidence.

If your asdking me, assuming its a real sun seems much less of an artificial leap than assuming its a piece of technology created by her.

Sure, outlier, but still

It's not about technology. It could simply be that the dimension works differently from our world and the moon doesn't need to be illuminated.

Or that Kishimoto just drew the moon cause it looks cool.

It's not about technology. It could simply be that the dimension works differently from our world and the moon doesn't need to be illuminated.

I fail to see how that is any less artificial than saying she simply made it.

Or that Kishimoto just drew the moon cause it looks cool

That is bad logic. The amount of feats made just to be cool is massive for most verses, we don't ignore them

Ah okay, nevermind then.

Though, would it have a slight chance of being canon since it comes from the episode on where Naruto becomes Hokage? I don't think the manga showcases his ceremony so if im right it wouldnt contradict anything.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Or that Kishimoto just drew the moon cause it looks cool

That is bad logic. The amount of feats made just to be cool is massive for most verses, we don't ignore them
Didn't understand my point. We don't "ignore feats" because of that. But we don't add fridge logic onto feats.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This isn't even from the manga. We're trying to use an anime ending to upgrade now?
Also we've never used a visible moon as evidence for a dimension having a sun. We simply go with "The moon's visible, it is what it is".
you do realize none of the Blank Period was in the manga right??? Everything that took place in the Blank Period is canon

Kepekley23 said:
...It's the Chibaku Tensei.
then why is it so close to the planet and why is there one in the Sand Dimension in the first place. I thought they created it in her Root DImension?

The blank period is canon. I cant be bothered to get into this whole Kaguya upgrade. But saying that what happened in the blank period as non canon is balantly false.

@Astral

TDNBH follows the Boruto Movie, which has been replaced by the Boruto Next Generations manga in canonicity much like RoF and BoG have been replaced by Dragon Ball Super, so it's not exactly canon.

The canon portions of the Blank Period are the Shinden novels and Naruto The Last

I would agree if there was not a literal timeline telling you what is and isnt canon. Honestly this feels weird as hell. Do we go directly against timelines now?

Not only this, but the timeline also contains secondary material as a means of promoting them

If you mean the Boruto manga timeline. Then ofcourse it would only have manga stuff in it, it is specific.

Back