• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya a full time Planet buster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
so during the end of the manga Kaguya uses the rest of the world's chakra to power up her ETSB... however.. all this chakra originated from her anyway when she ate the fruit.. so technically she is a 5-B character on her own, so Prime Kaguya would be 5-B

who would this scale to

im not sure..

Maybe Hogoromo and Hamura?

also wouldn't the Shinju be 5-B?? i mean thats where the power comes from in the first place

Food for Thought.. Hmmm

this is just a simple discussion i would like to have so just chill you pitchforks and Knives if you dont agree with it.

awww i needed those pitchforks and knives

Anyway you have a point the worlds entire chakra came from her and its likely at least her prime is 5-B and in that prime the two brothers did fight her yes so they should scale somewhat. Also Madara was reaching hagoromo's level with only one eye no? And naruto and sasuke with shinju would likely scale but that's just me and my 2 cents

I would like to go more into depth about this on a Blog and what it could mean for the Narutoverse

Would yu guys mind checking it out if i post it?

Makes sense I guess.

I'll wait and see what a true Naruto expert has to say.

Also, Good call on putting this on the Questions and Answers board instead of Content Revision.

im working on the blog now to give a full explanation instead of few phrases give me some time to explain myself better

It doesn't, because their are millions more humans, than from the time the chakra was given out. Thousands of years ago, so she would just be claiming compound interest on it.

Shadowbokunohero said:
im working on the blog now to give a full explanation instead of few phrases give me some time to explain myself better
No worries. Take your time and make sure you get all errors before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back