• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagurabachi Discussion Thread

"It's always Kagura before the Bachi..."
-Kagura Bachi

SPOILER_kagura-bachi-chapter-1000-discussion-v0-5xbkv4r4yhob1-3848417720.jpg

image.png

How ******* dare you disrespect the goat by putting this thread in "fun and games" and not general discussion, I think I'm about to use my fear inducement hax on my grandma, she isn't prepared..

Back