• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagurabachi Chapter 26 CRT

Chapter 26: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020412

More Justification for Reactive Evolution (Chihiro, Sojo already has this on profile): Can remotely activate their abilities via precharging the Enchanted Blades

Clairvoyance (Chihiro): Capable of moving the goldfish in order to perform recon, using it as a medium to see

Weakness (Chihiro & Sojo): Both can only use their abilities remotely so long as their Enchanted Blade is pre-charge. If the energy runs out, then they can not use it remotely

And that is all I have. Please give your input! If you see more stuff that could be added to the profile from this chapter, don’t hesitate to say it

EDIT

Interdimensional range for Clairvoyance (Chihiro): Shown here

Last edited:
Chapter 26: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020412

More Justification for Reactive Evolution (Chihiro, Sojo already has this on profile): Can remotely activate their abilities via precharging the Enchanted Blades

Clairvoyance (Chihiro): Capable of moving the goldfish in order to perform recon, using it as a medium to see

Weakness (Chihiro & Sojo): Both can only use their abilities remotely so long as their Enchanted Blade is pre-charge. If the energy runs out, then they can not use it remotely

And that is all I have. Please give your input! If you see more stuff that could be added to the profile from this chapter, don’t hesitate to say it
Wouldn't really be a weakness, its just something to add to the notes

Also uh the interdimensional range stuff should be added since uh ya know he's controlling from outside of the pocket dimension

Last edited:
Clairvoyance makes sense, interdimensional range should also be added, but I disagree with that scan being reactive evolution, it’s not like he learned this cause of that ability.

1. Rewrote this

Weakness (Chihiro & Sojo): Both can only use their abilities remotely so long as their Enchanted Blade is pre-charged. If the energy runs out, then they cannot use it remotely.

2. Is remote sight considered clairvoyance? It is enhanced sight however.
Or we should at least make notes on what types of "clairvoyance" his ki fish makes (Enhanced Sight, Enhanced Sense, Visual Linking)

3. Can remotely activate their abilities via precharging the Enchanted Blades.
^ This needs further justification. Sojo is the one adopting this at Ch 16. And Chihiro learnt the remote activation thing after he learnt from Kazane and Ikuto from the Ch 16 fight.
(Chihiro himself did that at ch 27, not ch 26)

Last edited:
I advise making the changes after ch 27 releases with my notes

(Some abilities are confirmed by ch 27 with my notes)

I advise making the changes after ch 27 releases with my notes

(Some abilities are confirmed by ch 27 with my notes)
We also get Chihiro's official height range in chapter 27 which is 170~175cm so we're good since we used heights in that range in calcs

My thoughts mirrors Curry and Dale here, but the interdimension range and Clairvoyance should be fine

Back