• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

K.I.T.T vs Bumblebee

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Round 1 - Knight Industries 2000 vs Base G1 Bumblebee

Round 2 - Knight Industries 3000 vs Bumblebee (Michael Bay)

Rules - Standard Victory conditions, battle starts midday at Central Park, New York City, Battleground is limited to the U.S.A, both are in character, Michael isn't driving KITT.

Who wins and why?

ExerciseDancefloors said:
Bumblebee would eventually find a way to defeat it.
You need to actually provide reasoning and not just say "he will eventually find a way to win".

Bumblebee would grab the car and smash it into the ground.I don't even see how this is a fair match. Look at all of the characters Bumblebee has defeated, while that car's only defeated humans and other cars.

This is a much faster and stronger car. That line of thinking makes no sense.

Bumblebee dies to the apparent FTL car.

Even if speed was equalized, K.I.T.T. is much more versatile and has weapons that would screw Bumblebee over - for example, EMP.

Promestein said:
Building level rockets.
Are they magnesium rockets? A weapon needs to be close to 6000 degrees to even damage bumblebee. The NEST forces even stated that Sabot Rounds were the only way for humans to take down a transformer.

And what's the source on that? Besides, Building level rockets will hurt someone with Building level durability.

Besides, K.I.T.T. could use an EMP, disabling him, and then bombard him with rockets until he's dead.

Unless Transformers show resistance to EMP, they're probably susceptible to it.

Promestein said:
Unless Transformers show resistance to EMP, they're probably susceptible to it.
They have organic components. If they were just automatons it would work for sure, but this is a techno--organic lifeform, not a simple robot or piece of hardware.

not sure if emps matter in a fight with this much of a speed gap.

Stomp actually.

Anyways, Starscream emitted a citywide EMP pulse in Transformers 2. None of the Transformers were physically affected, just the humans' communications.

Back