• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juubi Speed Revision (narutoverse)

All credit for the scalings go to the crew from the OBD. All I did is make an update with the more recent God Tree scalings.

The Chronicles of Sub Relativistic+ Ninja (Naruto)

First off I will find the distance between the Kage and the God Tree

7j34NM5

Red line=60 px

Panel height=433 px

Treebi size was calculated to be 1273.84 km.

The angle is 2*atan(60/(433/tan(70/2))) = 11.0837 degrees

Now, I will angsize the distance using this calculator. Distance between the Kage and the Shinju is 6564 km. Now, to find the distance the BD traveled.

Narutoworldmap2 zpsc2411e39

thanks for the scaling, Waka!

Distance the Kage travelled=the red line=10px=at least 6564 kilometers

red line + blue line=95178km

That is the distance the BD traveled. Not bad, eh? Now for the timeframe.

Timeframe = debri freefall. Many thanks to Kaiser Wombat, for calcing the second form Juubi height, and to Fluttershy who scaled the following panel.

XcQPpl7

Freefall calculator Insert these values and you get 10.93 s.

V=s/t

95178km/10.93 s=8708km/s=Mach 29510.6

About what I was expecting from the previous version (Mach 32k).

Second stage Juubi BD speed: Mach 29510.6 (sub relativistic+)

What this applies to:

Second Stage Juubi's BD speed (duh)

Rikudou Sennin's attack speed

Prime Juubi's attack speed

First stage Juubi Jinchuuriki Obito's reactions and possibly chakra arms

Second stage Juubi Jinchuuriki Obito's reactions and black orbs (spears, guided bombs, and all that stuff. He manipulates them at melee range and thus is granted reactions on this level. It's actually the only form of offense he's been using so you may as well label it his attack speed), possibly his chakra arms

Any future god tier that's at least on second stage Juubi Jinchuuriki Obito's level

That's all.

I'll post some of the other feats the Juubi has performed in a week or so.

Edit: Some people had a problem with the timeframe (the same one was used in an earlier version). Well, I've analyzed all of their complaints and solved all of them. If it still doesn't satisfy them I already have an alternative timeframe saved on my computer, so :noworries.

Most of you must will probably laugh at the distance I'm using and I'd be doing the same if this was the only occasion where the results implied the Narutoverse has a planet far larger than our own. It has been shown time and time again that the planet is indeed far larger than our own. I mean, a tree that dwarfs huge mountains is barely visible to the Kage. That's bound to have shocking results.

Also, to anyone that would like to claim this is an outlier:

We have a base casual Hashirama pulling off a triple digit Mach feat, and he isn't even a top tier speedster. The likes of BM Naruto and Minato are far faster than him, and BM Naruto got blitzed by the Juubi from kilometers away (you need to be a couple of times faster to do this. And even more since the Juubi is huge). The people that get scaled to this are absolute god tiers and completely break the Narutoverse's power standards. There's really not much that supports this being an outlier.

You already know they are gonna condem this.

If VsBW doesn't agree with the Distance or Shinju size, just use this site's value and calc from there. There is motre than enough proof to get Sub-Relet. Naruto but it's all about how you present it.

Okay, I reviewed the calculation and found mach 19959,7

I left the land of lightning for the kages until their traget towards the valley of the end,

Face to madara, they fought in the south of the country of lightning, I inquired :)

We half to wait and see but currently their stats are lower then they are rated on their pages but that could change depending what their later feats calc up to

@Bills, Ohnoki & Gaara did fight in the land of wind. That, I remember, due to the amount of sand present.

And this calc won't be considered unless revisions are done? Why?

Gwynbleiddd is taking a loooong break though.... That's fine, but can nobody else help him? At the moment, Naruto revisions are in limbo.

Yeah, you know he's in school and has to do other admin work. I don't think there's anyone else, except you mean evaluating the calculations.

I want to take care of some calcs but I am a bit beginner in the field and I leave in italy this week until Wednesday so it will have to wait

This calc is not valid, the timeframe is doubtful and the distance is not valid As well as the size of shinju

^ Make another thread for it or smth? I don't think people are going to reply to this thread.

And won't that be considered Calc-Stacking? Not too knowledgeable on calcs.

I intend to review the calc soon, because I would be unavailable until Wednesday so the worst of otherXD

Back