• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wally wants to know if his fast enough.

High 4-C actually but I'm mainly talking about the speed section not IMP.

Pretty sure the IMP was recalc'd to be 1 kiloFOE two years ago.

A lot of these feats were already re-calc'd by Firestorm808 and gave sorta similar results, I think?

Regardless, you'll have to put them in our wiki blogs to actually get them approved.

Seems kinda weird. Like if he says Superman saying it spread out 60 trillion light years is credible, then I don't know why he wouldn't accept that statement for it being half a second. Especially when it's the only time we get in the comic, and would take precedence over what happens in real life. I'm pretty sure the math itself is fine, but the timeframe is off, and I believe we should keep the current calc.

There is no High 4-C IMP with the white dwarf statement. All ends are 4-B, around the kiloFOE range.

The Big Bang calc is unusable. Nowhere in the scans does it say that the 60 trillion light year size was attained during the inflationary epoch of the Big Bang, and it’s not like inflation stopped after that, so there’s no reason to use that for the timeframe.

Pretty sure the IMP was recalc'd to be 1 kiloFOE two years ago.

A lot of these feats were already re-calc'd by Firestorm808 and gave sorta similar results, I think?

Regardless, you'll have to put them in our wiki blogs to actually get them approved.
I need you guys to help me look at them if they are alright or credible enough to be posted on the wiki blogs.
The Big Bang calc is unusable. Nowhere in the scans does it say that the 60 trillion light year size was attained during the inflationary epoch of the Big Bang, and it’s not like inflation stopped after that, so there’s no reason to use that for the timeframe.
Superman did say the DC big bang in our worlds at war expanded at 60 trillion light years in half a second and that's the only thing we know about the DC big bang or the universe's diameter when adam took superman to another galaxy 100 trillion light years away.

Either way, I just need a redo calcs if this can't be accepted. Thank you All.

Back