• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Junkrat has preparation and Needles has his vehicle. SPEED EQUALIZED unless it'd be fairer without.

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death.

Junkrat-Portrait 2
TMBNeedlesKane

Late to this, but...

Needles Kane's truck has everything he needs in order to counter what Junkrat has. It has better/more versatile projectiles, homing missiles of various flavors types, temporary energy shields for protection against melee and ranged weapons (one of these shields is even capable of converting incoming damage in order to heal the truck) and jetpack-based flight via the Sweet Bot mode which gives him far better mobility than anything ol' Jamison is capable of. He should be stronger, also; his High 8-C feat is achieved with the weakest weapons available, and the Sweet Slam ranks among the strongest attacks in the game.

More than that, Junkrat in general is just another Tuesday for him. There are numerous vehicles in the Twisted Metal games which can do everything Junkrat can and then some, and his RIP-Tire in particular is a non-factor, since a lot of the clown's fellow Twisted Metal contestants like to use remote-controlled explosives as their special weapons. Most of the people in TM are just as insane as Jamison, also.

All in all, Tooth kills him. Decisively.

So after you went into the Reaper vs Terminator thread and provided an in-depth analysis on why Reaper would lose and then came in here and did the same thing to poor Jamison, I was gonna ask you why you hated Overwatch. Then I thought to myself okay okay let's not jump to conclusions, just cuz he's arguing against them doesn't mean he hates it. And then I looked at your profile. So why do you hate Overwatch?

I just dislike the game and its characters, for numerous reasons. I gave both a chance and wasn't impressed with either. I don't feel like explaining it in-depth if it'll lead to something unpleasant.

I also don't let my dislike of the game affect my judgment of VS threads. I just know enough about Needles Kane and the EU Terminator to know that they would win against the characters they were put up against.

I get the genre is relatively niche so I can't blame you for not liking the game itself but disliking all the characters? ƒñö

Im voting Tooth, he has way more versatility then Junkrat does and can counter most things he throws at him.

Add in the experience advantage Tooth would likely have via competing in multiple Twisted Metal tournaments with fairly similar skill sets and Junkrat is dead.

Back