• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alrighty, in my continuation of remaking and improving DKD profiles, it's Junko's turn. Here is the sandbox:

Here is the current VSBW Profile:

Pretty much everything is the same with some information added and expanded upon. I would like staff and regular member input on the equipment section, if I got it correctly formatted.
Standard Equipment: Since Junko is a ninja she can be seen using a katana early in the series, up until Act 4 when she got Sohaya No Tsurugi, a katana made by one of the Computer Gods, only allowed to be used by the ones it chooses and are deemed worthy. After that she uses this practically all the time as it's her most powerful weapon. However, as a ninja she also carries around smoke bombs to conceal herself and either retreat or attack.

• Optional Equipment: Wooden Katana (Since Junko practices swordplay, she carries around wooden training swords), Dagger (Seen in Act 1 when Junko and Akuto form a pact), Evil Slayer

Also, I've merged her keys into a single, since there is no point in having multiple ones.

Other than that, I don't think there should be issues. Let me know if you spot them though.

Personally I would keep it at two keys, but have one be base and the other be with the Sword of Sohaya. Seems like a meaningful way to make a distinction, given that nearly all stats are different.

Can she keep up with Lily without the Sword of Sohaya? Relevant question given the speed scaling.

Personally I would keep it at two keys, but have one be base and the other be with the Sword of Sohaya. Seems like a meaningful way to make a distinction, given that nearly all stats are different.
I feel like since it's a weapon, and could be taken away in fights, depowering her, a single key should suffice.
Can she keep up with Lily without the Sword of Sohaya? Relevant question given the speed scaling.
Yeah, there was a 3 way fight in Volume 6 between Junko, Lily and Etou. While Junko could fight against Lilly, Etou only kept up with Cerberus (Unless I'm mistaken and she didn't have it, but she also was basically dead weight against 2 of the strongest students besides Akuto)

I feel like since it's a weapon, and could be taken away in fights, depowering her, a single key should suffice.
I guess. Just makes using that version more awkward and more roundabout to see which powers work with the sword.

Yeah, there was a 3 way fight in Volume 6 between Junko, Lily and Etou. While Junko could fight against Lilly, Etou only kept up with Cerberus (Unless I'm mistaken and she didn't have it, but she also was basically dead weight against 2 of the strongest students besides Akuto)

So, since she had the sword in that fight, shouldn't her speed still be split between with and without the sword?

I guess. Just makes using that version more awkward and more roundabout to see which powers work with the sword.
Pretty sure all her powers work with or without the sword, just that Sohaya no Tsurugi Increases their effectiveness.
So, since she had the sword in that fight, shouldn't her speed still be split between with and without the sword?
Good point. So, something like "At least Peak Human by herself, Subsonic with Sohaya no Tsurugi"?

Ayy, I just realized. Without Sohaya no Tsurugi Junko can create 3 clones, with it the number goes up to 300. So, this is potentially a 100x multiplier, meaning base Junko could be scaled to 76622296084 Joules or 18.313168280115 Tons of TNT (City Block level)

Last edited:
Ayy, I just realized. Without Sohaya no Tsurugi Junko can create 3 clones, with it the number goes up to 300. So, this is potentially a 100x multiplier, meaning base Junko could be scaled to 76622296084 Joules or 18.313168280115 Tons of TNT (City Block level)
You can't use multipliers like that.

Aside from that, sure.

Back