• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Junko Enoshima vs Diedrich Kastner

Looking at their profiles. Kastner is better in terms of actual fighting skill. But Junko is 3.6 stronger. Potentially Junko can oneshot and out hax due to sharing Virus Monokuma's powers?

Looking at their profiles. Kastner is better in terms of actual fighting skill. But Junko is 3.6 stronger. Potentially Junko can oneshot and out hax due to sharing Virus Monokuma's powers?
7.5x is a one-shot

And I'm afraid killing Kaster isn't an option, unless Junko wants to tango with Be'lakor who can and will just wreck her ass if she challenges him

Looking better into their profiles. The skill gap is WAY bigger than I thought. Knowing a lot of martial arts and being really good with weapons definitely can give Kastner the edge. And given that Junko doesn't have options of incapacitating or BFRing him. I guess I'll vote Kastner

Plus that regen and immortality helps a ton

yeah this one is in the bag for Diederick, way higher skill, immortality, experience, higher LS and has fought giant beings before. The 3.5x AP advantage is a good advantage but Diederick outlasts and overcomes

I mean, we're talking about 10^60 Monokumas that are continuosly and endlessly created, and with an AP disadvantage...
What can the puppet master do?
This is Diedrich Kastner, those are rookie numbers.

What can Junko do? Cause like, eventually Kastner would get to her no matter what, especially since Junko leaves holes in her plans to let herself lose, so Deidrich would find one eventually

And if your talking about Be'lakor... he's a High 6-B Omega-smurf, it's in Junko's best interests not to **** with him

Well, it seems like Kastner resists basically all of AI Junko's hax, you think Junko's SI could convince him to join her or something?

Well, it seems like Kastner resists basically all of AI Junko's hax, you think Junko's SI could convince him to join her or something?
Ehhh, seeing as Kaster's willpower is batshit insane AND acting superior to him at all is a very good way to piss him off, probably not

low-key realizing i might've made a stomp

I mean, Kastner doesn't have infinite Stamina, so it isn't impossible for Junko to win, however unlikely
Seeing as that's centuries of stamina and as far as his batshit insane willpower will take him it's insanely decisive and kinda stompy...

Back