• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And how likely is he to go for that? Spooky doesn't really fight much outside of a knife if that one arcade game is to be believed so idk if she would do anything before the wincon activates.

And how likely is he to go for that? Spooky doesn't really fight much outside of a knife if that one arcade game is to be believed so idk if she would do anything before the wincon activates.
Fletcher would either use melee, plasma weapon, or electricity and once all that doesn't work, he'll resort to cursing

Okay so the way I see if I don't think Spooky will be able to kill him before he resorts to his curses. It could be possible that the moment he starts retaliating she'll turn his soul into her servant, but we just don't really know because I don't think there's a lot of evidence for that.

Okay so the way I see if I don't think Spooky will be able to kill him before he resorts to his curses. It could be possible that the moment he starts retaliating she'll turn his soul into her servant, but we just don't really know because I don't think there's a lot of evidence for that.
Hmm, so voting Fletcher?

Sick match. We don't really know exactly how Fletcher pulls off his curse shenanigans, and frankly, contextually, he seems a lot more likely to seal Spooky than curse her. That said, we don't know how that works fully either, so if we're comfortable voting Fletch for one reason, I suppose it's fine to still vote the man.

Fletcher FRA.

I added the match to the respective profiles, so time to close the thread!

Back