• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius Nova Chrono vs Naruto Uzumaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropfist said:
Julius only has city block durability, Naruto is small planet.
According to his profile Julius has Relativistic reactions, can stop time, and has age Manipulation

WeeklyBattles said:
Cropfist said:
Julius only has city block durability, Naruto is small planet.
According to his profile Julius has Relativistic reactions, can stop time, and has age manipulation
HIS movement is at least relativistic + also, since characters that can accompany LS can not see it moving

Juliusssss

Julius. Naruto's AP and durability are void in this fight. Julius can avoid anything Naruto can do due to the gap in both combat and reaction speed. Given that both are in character, Julius will simply trap Naruto using Chrono Stasis. Neither is going to kill the other due to both being generally nice guys.

Julius: 1 ,Veilas Frostmoon

Naruto: 0 (@Cropfist I didnt contabilize your cause I waiting by feedback)

Julius stomps, relativistic reactions, time stoppage, and age manipulation gives him the win this is completely unfair speed unequalized. Even with speed equalized naruto still losses, i am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back