• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius (Mad Thinker) (Marvel Comics)

Hi. I'll be brief here. May you check my page for Julius (Marvel).

Got everything down pat. Though doing some touch-ups in the "Techniques/feats" section. I wanted to make sure everything is where it should be before I make a page.

Does this page seem acceptable to you?
I believe there are some things that should be fixed.

1. Scans belong in the P/A section with their corresponding feats. Not the references section. There should be no links in the references.

2. The format you should use for a reference is: Comic name, Vol #, issue #. You should not be mentioning anything else there (page # is optional)

3. Please upload all the comicvine scans to Imgur, Gyazo or Fandom. We are currently trying to remove all of them because they, for the most part, don’t end up working properly.

4. For scan 3 and 12 you cite the same reference so you are supposed to use the declare reference code. On how to do that, I’ll just quote @Just_a_Random_Butler since their explanation was very good.
This is how to insert a reference:
<ref name="declarename">Reference Text 1</ref>
  • The declarename part is an "identifier" in the reference tag, it helps identify which kind of reference it is. Replace declarename with any name of your liking, this makes it easier to reference the same source later on.
  • Reference Text 1 is a footnote text, replace Reference Text 1 with any text of your choice, this text will basically be the origin of the referenced scan or ability justification.
This is how to use or call the same reference/footnote:
<ref name="declarename"/>

5. What you have down for Probability Manipulation should be Precognition I believe.

6. Not as big a deal, but you may wanna jus check the grammar a bit like for example under the superhuman physical characteristics you say “Through via” or in the name section you put the commas outside the quotation marks. Again, not as big a deal but still should fix.

Last edited:
I'm glad this guy is getting a profile. Please add the keys, the 2º and 3º seem like they should be the same, and the speed is wrong.

1. Scans belong in the P/A section with their corresponding feats. Not the references section. There should be no links in the references.

2. The format you should use for a reference is: Comic name, Vol #, issue #. You should not be mentioning anything else there (page # is optional)

3. Please upload all the comicvine scans to Imgur, Gyazo or Fandom. We are currently trying to remove all of them because they, for the most part, don’t end up working properly.

4. For scan 3 and 12 you cite the same reference so you are supposed to use the declare reference code. On how to do that, I’ll just quote @Just_a_Random_Butler since their explanation was very good.
  • The declarename part is an "identifier" in the reference tag, it helps identify which kind of reference it is. Replace declarename with any name of your liking, this makes it easier to reference the same source later on.
  • Reference Text 1 is a footnote text, replace Reference Text 1 with any text of your choice, this text will basically be the origin of the referenced scan or ability justification.

5. What you have down for Probability Manipulation should be Precognition I believe.

6. Not as big a deal, but you may wanna jus check the grammar a bit like for example under the superhuman physical characteristics you say “Through via” or in the name section you put the commas outside the quotation marks. Again, not as big a deal but still should fix.
This has pretty much mentioned all the issues to be fixed.

Thanks.

Just a note that I do not think that Gyazo seems like a safe site to upload and link to images from in the long run, and our own wiki is much preferable as an image host compared to Imgur.

Just a note that I do not think that Gyazo seems like a safe site to upload and link to images from in the long run, and our own wiki is much preferable as an image host compared to Imgur.
So you wouldn't mind if I (or anyone else) host images here on the site? So nothing won't get potentially lost and unrecoverable.

oh I thought Gyazo was trustworthy, but yes I will refrain from using it moving forward.

I meant that I do not know if it is a huge mega site with a low risk of being shut down.

No, for practical reasons we should only use as safe image-hosting options as possible. My apologies, but that is not up for discussion.

So will the images for this page be hosted via Imgur or preferably our wiki?

Back