• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Page Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making this CRT to add an abilities page similar to other verses (Example being borrowed power from GOH) to the Jujutsu Kaisen page. This page will work as an explanation page for techniques in the series that individuals can perform. It will breaking down the techniques to an easy to understand level and listing the abilities that come with the techniques. Only general techniques that all individuals have the potential to do no clan specific techniques.

The Page

I know something like this needs a lot of characters for it count, and here is a list of the characters capable of using these techniques.

Domain Expansion:
  • Sukuna
  • Jogo
  • Satoru Gojo
  • Suguru Geto
  • Hanami
  • Mahito
  • Megumi Fushiguro
  • Smallpox Deity
  • Dagon
  • Hiromi Higuruma
  • Takako Uro
  • Ryu Ishigori
  • Yuta Okkotsu
Black Flash:
  • Kento Nanami
  • Yuta Okkutsu (Anime at least)
  • Satoru Gojo
  • Yuji Itadori
  • Nobara Kugisaki
  • Mahito
  • Aoi Todo

Well Awakened power does include an amp in stats as well. Plus sorcerers already have stat amp due to CE
with black flash you get two amps

first being the ^2.5 of the attack

second being 120% of your potential after the hit since you understand your CE and stuff more

So it's not really the same amp, the awakened amp would the be the 120% while the statistical would be ^2.5

Yes needed for future versus matches so we aint gotta explain or debate why something is how it is mid threads

with black flash you get two amps

first being the ^2.5 of the attack

second being 120% of your potential after the hit since you understand your CE and stuff more

So it's not really the same amp, the awakened amp would the be the 120% while the statistical would be ^2.5
They can all be under Awakened power. It’s description lists mental amps, sensory amps and physical

They can all be under Awakened power. It’s description lists mental amps, sensory amps and physical
The awakened power is a byproduct of the stats amp tho

It happens because of the Black Flash like "character A performs BF which gives a stat amp of ^2.5, after all that he gets a awakened power because of BF"

1 -> 2 but 2=/=1

The awakened power is a byproduct of the stats amp tho

It happens because of the Black Flash like "character A performs BF which gives a stat amp of ^2.5, after all that he gets a awakened power because of BF"

1 -> 2 but 2=/=1
The Awakened Power itself covers and is a stat amp. It’s also pretty redundant to list stat amp for characters that already have it listed

I'm a big fan of the premise. Although I agree with what is said above regarding how BF just needs awakened power instead of stat amp and enhanced senses.
Everything else looks good.

Domain Expansion doesn't outright nullify the opponent's cursed techniques. It just neutralize the effects of techniques that would interfere with the "sure-hit" cursed technique imbued. Like against Dagon, once Megumi entered the domain (stopping the "sure-hit" fish shikigami that were overwhelming everyone), both Nanami and Naobito were able to use their cursed techniques on Dagon while still inside the domain. Also Mei Mei used Bird Strike while inside the Smallpox Deity's domain (once the sure-hit attack with the coffin was targeting Ui Ui).
he has several or just one when factoring in his curses. Young geto uses that scissors curse domain on tori
The domain used by the scissors curse on Toji was a Simple Domain, not a Domain Expansion.

0082-010.png

Is this mistranslated or something? Or is there more explanation for what he means to support your interpretation
Domain Expansion doesn't outright nullify the opponent's cursed techniques. It just neutralize the effects of techniques that would interfere with the "sure-hit" cursed technique imbued. Like against Dagon, once Megumi entered the domain (stopping the "sure-hit" fish shikigami that were overwhelming everyone), both Nanami and Naobito were able to use their cursed techniques on Dagon while still inside the domain. Also Mei Mei used Bird Strike while inside the Smallpox Deity's domain (once the sure-hit attack with the coffin was targeting Ui Ui).

The domain used by the scissors curse on Toji was a Simple Domain, not a Domain Expansion.

I mean.. the translation here is not wrong, nobody can avoid the "guaranteed-hit" effect from a Domain (unless you use one of the anti-domain techniques). It's just that in the raw there's a clear difference between neutralizing (Simple Domain, Domain Expansion, Domain Amplification etc) and nullyfing (only used for the Inverted Spear of Heaven and Hana Kurusu's CT iirc). Also like I said, there are numerous examples of people (Naobito and Nanami vs Dagon, Mei vs Geto's Cursed Spirit) using their techniques while trapped in a Domain Expansion.

But it can still get confusing even for me (I hate Simple Domain) + Viz's simplified translation and the fact that there was a change of translators (who sometimes uses different terms for the same thing) so I started working on this (still not finished but it should be more clear hopefully)

This is just limited Power Nullification for law manipulation then no? If we go by the guarantee hits being based off the rules made by the owner of the domain then they neutralize it.

I mean.. the translation here is not wrong, nobody can avoid the "guaranteed-hit" effect from a Domain (unless you use one of the anti-domain techniques). It's just that in the raw there's a clear difference between neutralizing (Simple Domain, Domain Expansion, Domain Amplification etc) and nullyfing (only used for the Inverted Spear of Heaven and Hana Kurusu's CT iirc). Also like I said, there are numerous examples of people (Naobito and Nanami vs Dagon, Mei vs Geto's Cursed Spirit) using their techniques while trapped in a Domain Expansion.
neutralizing and nullifying would still fall under power null based on the wiki's standards. Their both effectively the same thing (not exactly but in essence).

Also like I said, there are numerous examples of people (Naobito and Nanami vs Dagon, Mei vs Geto's Cursed Spirit) using their techniques while trapped in a Domain Expansion.
Honestly this could also be another one of the things Nanami level or higher sorcerers could do, similar to how Nanami could also protect his soul even though sorcerers normally can't.

I agree most here barring them having teleportation, it's not, they just move it and only Hakari has shown that.

It shouldn't be called Sorcery Physiology either, just Cursed Energy. Why is that the name you went with?

Edit: I see this is a different thread for creating an Verse Powers page for the verse, didn't realize we had two.

I agree with everything

I don't understand the Reality warping yet, can you explain it in detail?
I believe it's because instead of creating a Pocket Reality to form their Domain, they turn their own Surroundings into the Domain and materialize it on thin air

That description for reality warping is for Sukuna‘s so idk what it’s referring to unless Domains are described like that somewhere else.

That description for reality warping is for Sukuna‘s so idk what it’s referring to unless Domains are described like that somewhere else.
Its the description given to domains that aren't bound by pocket dimensions, its not a Sukuna exclusive thing in the sense he can only do it, just that he is the only character so far to reach domains on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back