• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Kashimo’s RCT

On his profile, Kashimo’s profile states this:

• Regeneration (Low-Mid; Shown to be capable of using Reversed Cursed Technique[2][3] which would help Sorcerers to regenerate hands[4] and brain[5])
This would be okay, if not for the fact that it never happened. Across all 264 chapters, and one fanbook, it is never once stated, shown, or acknowledged that Kashimo has any form of RCT in his two fights, and not once was it shown to the degree of hands and the brain, a degree of skill thsts explicitly stated to be a helluva feat by Ishigori.

Remove this.

Kashimo does seemingly regenerate his hand back in MBA, I dont have the panel handy though. It was after getting World Dismantled iirc.

I always considered it an application of his MBA using electricity to reconstruct flesh tbh.

Kashimo does seemingly regenerate his hand back in MBA, I dont have the panel handy though. It was after getting World Dismantled iirc.

I always considered it an application of his MBA using electricity to reconstruct flesh tbh.
I see it, and I don’t even think that’s regeneration, unless Heimdall from GOW gets regeneration from remaking his exploded arm from Bifrost energy. And even still, there’s nothing that states he can reconstruct his brain and heart.

I see it, and I don’t even think that’s regeneration, unless Heimdall from GOW gets regeneration from remaking his exploded arm from Bifrost energy. And even still, there’s nothing that states he can reconstruct his brain and heart.
Yeah I agree, but it's not confirmed, that's just my interpretation. It could be RCT for all we know. It could be a Gege panel error.

But yeah it probably wouldn't meet the requirements anyway.

Yeah Kashimo does not have RCT, more like that he can make new limbs with energy, not necessarily regeneration though.

Yeah remove it

could it be limited regen with that ability then?
I don't think we'd give limited regen for someone constructing an arm out of energy like that. It's like losing an arm and putting on a prosthetic rather than actually just reforming your arm

Yeah remove it

I don't think we'd give limited regen for someone constructing an arm out of energy like that. It's like losing an arm and putting on a prosthetic rather than actually just reforming your arm
a prosthetic is a tool though, not an ability, so it's not a fair comparison

but if nobody agrees im not dying on this hill lol

To be fair, Heimdall does have Low-Mid regen from being able to instantly reform his Bifrost arm after performing a move that destroys it so Kashimo's case should technically count but only for the limbs that are made out of energy if he can just reform them like Heimdall.

a prosthetic is a tool though, not an ability, so it's not a fair comparison

but if nobody agrees im not dying on this hill lol
Yeah not really the best comparison but it was the closest I could think of for my point

Still, it's probably closer to just energy manip than full regen but to my knowledge there's no precedent for something like this so this would just depend on what everyone agrees with

Back