• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juggernaut Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a small Cain Marko boost should be in order as the last time we see Marko, he is not only the Juggernaut again but, by Cyttorak's own accord, has more power than any avatar he has given before (Which would include the power he gave The Living Monolith mere moments before as well as the power he gave Collossus). Evidence by the fact that Telepaths know longer work on him even without his helmet on and one shotting every X-Man present but Collossus.
RCO011 1469321089
Cyttorak gave Marko enough power to kill him, whether this means in his own dimension or not is up in the air, but this imo still warrants a buff. I mean, by Cyttoraks own means, Juggs has enough power to kill him meaning at best he can kill a Skyfather level character.
RCO017 1469321174
RCO021 1469321174
RCO008 1469321089

Imo this atleast earns Juggs High 4-C to low 3-C. Everyone hypes Trion Juggernaut but forgets that this is Marko's most recent incarnation

Why should he earn a low 3-c rating that would implie he is quadrillion's of time stronger then normal juggernaut. Is there a feat or has he just been stated to be way stronger :/

Statement but this is backed up by Cyttroak himself in the scans. Cyttorak's dura is Univers+ on this wiki so to be able to kill that would require greater power

I do not know. The problem is that Marvel is extremely inconsistent regarding comparative power levels, and it seems extremely unlikely to have the Juggernaut running around with Low 2-C level power. You can ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here if you wish.

@GodlessR

Solar System Level+ is 4-B+, their is no High 4-B just 4-B+ which is the upper border of Solar System Level.

As I mentioned earlier, you can ask Matthew to comment here if you wish.

I don't know much about current Juggernault. It's best to wait for feats and see how strong his Cytorrak form is.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. Should we close this thread then?

Yes, also i think Cytorrak scales more to Trion Juggernaut than the regular one.

The Trion Juggernaut was not primarily empowered by Cyttorak.

Then what caused him to transform? since i don't know the events of that comic.

He was in a magical realm, and absorbed its energies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back