• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Muso Tensei is literally being intangible or non-corporal

If Jotaro can erase souls or effect reality, then Ken gets annihilated

NLF. It's never shown that it's literally nothing. Just that it's physically intangible. That's been discussed other threads.

>It's never been shown that it's literally nothing

Muso Tensei as an ability is described as being nothing, and in no other way

Someone trying to touch a Muso Tensei user without also holding Muso Tensei have their hand cease to exist

How not there do you want it to be

It's never been shown as literally nothing... despite the fact it's described as nothingness.

I don't understand using Jotaro in his battle with Dio as an example of Timestop Spam. DIO is the main antagonist and danger, the goddamn big bad, the dude that killed Kakyoin, hurt his grandpa and made him angry as heck. Not only this, it was his only real way to escape death and his best chance at getting Dio. You can't compare this to a normal dude that Jotaro doesn't know and doesn't even pull out a Stand.

And this all still doesn't chance the fact that Ken just needs a light nut tap to utterly make SP explode, or a single ki blast to hit a pressure point from distance and Jotaro is kinda going cablooey.

i'm really feeling this is getting inconclusive...also star platinum is intangible and non corporeal but it was never mentioned he could hurt a intangible HUMAN, so still doesn't make sense, also i'm still with Kenshiro FRA that made it more clear than ever.

Inconclusive FRA.

Nobody knows how the heck their powers will interact with each other since they've never fought people like each other before.

Eh..well, actually i agree now... Inconclusive FRA, also i think this can be closed already, since the OP is banned.

Are there 7 votes for one of the catagories? Because if there isn't I feel like it'd be a waste to close this when it's so close to it's conclusion.

Ok...so, let's wait for the 7 votes

Jotaro - 0

Kenshiro - 0

Inconclusive - 3 ( The Smashor, Sorvoe551, Drexkz )

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And this all still doesn't chance the fact that Ken just needs a light nut tap to utterly make SP explode.
How would he harm Star Platinum: Over Heaven

Also Inconclusive FRA

Unless anyone can say anything convincing, Inconclusive for Reasons Above as well.

That said, the only thing Stands can be selectively intangible to is anything that is not a stand, in the case it's one you aren't seeing the Stand just lol nope with intangibility unless it's directly connected to their power, never to their nature as a stand. They are even called "life force" or "fighting spirit" personified.

Toki, translated as "fighting spirit", is supposed to be the kind of Ki people like Ken use for their attacks. I literally see no reason why he couldn't hurt or affect Star Platinum, Muso Tensei shenanigans notwithstanding.

Thing is, Ken only ever pulls Muso Tensei if he's in a really big pinch. Jotaro pulls timestop if his he notices his opponent is gonna attack him. Dude did that for Josuke, Ratt, SHA, Kira, and Pucci.

Also, stands do not only affect stands, it can also affect ghosts, i.e. Reimi.

Based on what? We've been talking about this for days and we haven't found anything conclusive. Kenshiro is going to have trouble getting past SP, but SP can't touch Ken once Muso Tensei activates. But, time stop keeps Kenshiro away. Soryu Tenra could cancel out SP and leave the two in a fist fight, but theoretically SP could keep him too occupied to activate it. Most of us are going inconclusive because we aren't getting anywhere fast

I still don't see why anyone is bringing up Muso Tensei when Kenshiro needs the lightest tap to desintegrate Star Platinum and by extension, Jotaro.

Like, what is he gonna do against a guy that's using his fists and not even pulling out a Stand? Time Stop? Really?

I also hope, Hierophant, that those Time Stops were when Jotaro didn't even know who he was fighting against. Time Stopping an opponent with a stand that he knows can hurt him and a nobody Joe that uses his fist is very different.

So...one more vote to go.

Jotaro - 1 ( HierophantDeluxe )

Kenshiro - 0

Inconclusive - 6 ( The Smashor, Sorvoe551, Drexkz, AogiriKira, IvoryAS, LSirLancelotDuLacl )

I agree, Muso Tensei seems batshit useless here. Star Platinum punches Ken, it goes through him like nothing happened... "This is Muso Tensei, I cannot be touched", "Yare yare," and reality overwrite so he can touch Kenshiro, or just erases his void being.

No, he's probably not going to timestop and stomp Ken immediately. But when he realises Star Platinum's ORA ORA ORA isn't causing him to flinch and that Ken is looking right at his stand, you bet he's going to stop time before Ken can throw out his retaliation.

The logic is that Jotaro is likely to stop time against an opponent who he percieves as strong. Jotaro would know Kenshiro is strong based on the fact that Star Platinum can't harm him (which he would quickly discover, Jotaro is definitely first to punch here). From there it also becomes likely Jotaro says "**** this" and just erases his opponent.

It's a end i guess...Arrivederci.

Jotaro - 1 ( HierophantDeluxe )

Kenshiro - 0

Inconclusive - 9 ( The Smashor, Sorvoe551, Drexkz, AogiriKira, IvoryAS, LSirLancelotDuLacl, Iapitus the Impaler, Jasonsith, Antoiimino )

Is someone going to close?

JoJo: Za Warudo!!! *time stops* MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! Toki wo tomare.

Kenshiro: *gets reality wrapped out of existences*

JoJo wins fatality.

Literally, Jotaro can beat Goku: Xeno, but he can't one-shot Kenshiro? What kind of a bs is this???

Technically Jotaro hasn't one started with RO and never used it offensively either in character meaning his win against Xeno Goku is probably a stomp

Back