• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro vs Kenshiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Kenshiro won't be surviving any barage. Jotaro's casual punches have been shown to inflict wounds upon The World therefore they equal mcb+ damage. Thanks to MFTL combat speed Jotaro can toss out billions of these in a quick timeframe.
You're using low end feats from a Jotaro out of his prime, use Stardust Crusaders at the very least.
Except that it doesn't matter if Jotato is out of his prime or not. Stat Platinum's destructive power is consistent and the same regardless of the parts.The only things that have changed are his durability and DP. He is still at MCB+ level regardless of the parts. http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Platinum

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Kenshiro won't be surviving any barage. Jotaro's casual punches have been shown to inflict wounds upon The World therefore they equal mcb+ damage. Thanks to MFTL combat speed Jotaro can toss out billions of these in a quick timeframe.
You're using low end feats from a Jotaro out of his prime, use Stardust Crusaders at the very least.
Nothing about those punches looked casual. Za Warudo was casually dodging them and got scratches. But Star Platinum looked to be putting his all into them.

What you're saying makes little to no sense. Star Platinum's ora ora punches still managed to do significant damage to stands that have mcb+ durability man. Each punch is packing mcb+ power and he can toss this out faster than anyone's buisness.

We never on this site change people's durability due to tanking x amount of y's punches. If this was the case god knows where Goku would of been awhile ago.

The billions, millions, zillions or trillions of punches you keep trying to push don't matter anymore since the feats clearly show that they are MCB+ level at best. And that is not enough to finish off Kenshiro in one barrage.

Xolon said:
Nothing about those punches looked casual. Za Warudo was casually dodging them and got scratches. But Star Platinum looked to be putting his all into them.
They where the ora ora punches, which Star Platinum throws out on the daily.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
What you're saying makes little to no sense. Star Platinum's ora ora punches still managed to do significant damage to stands that have mcb+ durability man. Each punch is packing mcb+ power and he can toss this out faster than anyone's buisness.
We never on this site change people's durability due to tanking x amount of y's punches. If this was the case god knows where Goku would of been awhile ago.
SP had to put his all into those punches though. It is unknown if he can put the same kind of effort into each punch in a flurry of punches that he can a single focused punch. "We never change people's durability due to tanking x amount of y's punches" so are you trying to argue Killer Bee/Kira has durability higher than what he's put at and higher than Kenshiro? Bullshit.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Xolon said:
They where the ora ora punches, which Star Platinum throws out on the daily.
Doesn't make them casual. Casual means without effort. For it to be without effort he wouldn't need to fully extend his arm and you wouldn't see blur lines indicating he's trying to make the punch as fast as possible.

Again don't try to strawman me, I never said Killer Queen has higher durability than Kenshiro. I only said we don't change durability due to x tanking y's amount of punches which means Killer Queen's dura remains the same whilst Kenshiro stays at his town level self.

Each punch in a flurry does mcb+ damage because they can harm The World. Even The World managed to catch Star Platinum off guard with a Muda Muda punch and stagger it.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Again don't try to strawman me, I never said Killer Queen has higher durability than Kenshiro. I only said we don't change durability due to x tanking y's amount of punches which means Killer Queen's dura remains the same whilst Kenshiro stays at his town level self.
Each punch in a flurry does mcb+ damage because they can harm The World. Even The World managed to catch Star Platinum off guard with a Muda Muda punch and stagger it.
Kenshiro is more durable than Killer Queen/Kira. Killer Queen/Kira tanked a barrage. So Kenshiro can tank a barrage if not multiple barrages and just use Muso Tensei. This is where the train of logic leads and the destination is unavoidable.

Really, can an Admin just have the results as inconclusive. We have been going in so many circles already.

Killer Queen being able to withstand time stop barage can also said to be a case of PIS, Star Platinum with his mftl combat speed and mcb+ power per hit should of turned Killer Queen to dust.

It reminds me of Mumen Rider being able to take on Tank Top Master's punch. Mumen should of been turned to paste but he managed to survive, this does not mean we should say Tank Top is unable to harm people with 10-A durability though as that is nonsensical.

So are you now trying to claim that Kira & Killer Queen tanking a back-to-back blood-lusted barrage from both Crazy Diamond AND a blood-lusted time-stopped barrage from Star Platinum is PIS?

Really now?

Seeing as Star Platinum can punch like 68 bil times per second with each hit being mcb+ as shown in the DIO's World fight then KQ should of been annihilated during the time stop barrage, however author's may not think this far when they create scenes such as this. So yeah PIS.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Seeing as Star Platinum can punch like 68 bil times per second with each hit being mcb+ as shown in the DIO's World fight then KQ should of been annihilated during the time stop barrage, however author's may not think this far when they create scenes such as this. So yeah PIS.
Or stands don't have the stamina necessary to punch as many times as you claim they can despite having the speed. Or the actual feats just don't match up with your claims. Claiming PIS just doesn't work here. Also. Killer Queen/Kira isn't the only one to tank a Stand barrage. Here are two more instances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrPLT4Od-Q 1:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdAQJBOHVfA 2:10

Are all instances just PIS no matter how consistent it is? Nope.

You don't call something PIS just because it doesn't match your calcs or assumptions. There is always the possibility of said calcs or assumptions being incorrect and requiring re-examination. Are you now gonna try and tell me that a vampire servant of DIO has town level durability since it tanked an SP barrage? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk1_viaU9U

Really, the feats speak for themselves. There is enough regular occurence to not make it PIS since this is more than a one-off thing. Anyone with a bit of common sense can tell that Kenshiro isn't gonna die by a SP barrage based on the feats.

Just because there is consistency, it does not stop these moments from being PIS. Going by these feats you can also make a case for Star Platinum not even being building level due to these people not being torn apart from the impact of each punch.

Stands have MFTL attack speed, therefore they can attack billions of times/s. Each hit SP does contains mcb+ power due to a single one of his ora ora punches having the power to injure The World. This is why the JoJo verse has 8-A tier in the first place.

Also, the Vampire Servant being able to withstand a flurry of SP's punches makes sense, seeing as Vampires can regenerate from having their bodies blown up etc.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Stands have MFTL attack speed, therefore they can attack billions of times/s. Each hit SP does contains mcb+ power due to a single one of his ora ora punches having the power to injure The World. This is why the JoJo verse has 8-A tier in the first place.
SP managed to kill The World because it targetted its weak leg. DIO's legs were weakened by SP prior to the engagement and SP simply applied more pressure on the wound to finish him off since Stands and Stand Users share damage. http://********.me/manga/jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken/v28/c264/4.html http://********.me/manga/jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken/v28/c264/12.html http://********.me/manga/jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken/v28/c264/13.html

Again, you keep bringing up all these billions of punches and MCB+ power when the feats and showings clearly paint a very different picture than what you are claiming. And the picture painted by the feats is very clear. SP isn't killing Kenshiro with its barrages. It doesn't have the attack potency to do the job. Unless you actually have a clear feat showing Jotaro kill a town level enemy with SP barrages, I suggest you stop.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Just because there is consistency, it does not stop these moments from being PIS. Going by these feats you can also make a case for Star Platinum not even being building level due to these people not being torn apart from the impact of each punch.

Also, the Vampire Servant being able to withstand a flurry of SP's punches makes sense, seeing as Vampires can regenerate from having their bodies blown up etc.
You do understand these aren't normal people but Stand users right? They're just all below Kenshiro's durability but still durable enough to survive Punch flurries. It's consistent and not PIS at all. Just because it doesn't fit with your argument that does not make it PIS.

Star Platinum's punch grazes The Worlds head, cutting it

The World managing to catch Star Platinum with a punch, staggering it

These two scans above make Star Platinum/The Worlds indiviual punches mcb+, seeing as they are perfectly able to injure each other without much issue.

Silver Chariot's calculation makes it become MFTL in attack speed, scales to Star Platinum. Therefore Star Platinum has MFTL attack speed. Having such speeds is makes one able to attack millions of times/s.

Alessi is weak af and his stand is pathetic in terms of stats, he would of got turned to shreds the instant Star Platinum went into his body.

I won't really argue anymore, just going in circles and I am kinda done with it tbh.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I won't really argue anymore, *just going in circles* and I am kinda done with it tbh.
I can agree with you on that.

Someone else (a mod maybe) can review this thread to decide if Kenshiro's side won, Jotaro's side won or its inconclusive.

Off Topic Kinda but my god can JoJo charcters even the none Vampires can survive a lot of shit i mean look at what happened to Jotaro Jotaro vs Kira. Most pepole should be dead from that yet Jotaro survived it before fainting (true he would have died if it wasn't for Josuke). Also example of JoJo charcters being far more durabile. Hell Hermes in Part 6 had her head split and yet she still survived Hermes vs Limp Bizkit

How about this one side says if SP goes time stop and barrages Kenshiro then is dead. However the other side says if Kenshiro uses Museo tensei he wins. What if both fighters both use both abilities at the same time? Who wins then

Grudgeman1706 said:
How about this one side says if SP goes time stop and barrages Kenshiro then is dead. However the other side says if Kenshiro uses Museo tensei he wins. What if both fighters both use both abilities at the same time? Who wins the
Muso Tensei is intangibility. Punching him while he's using it in a timestop would have the same effect as punching him outside of it. Nothing.

Welp, after all of Man-Meat's arguments, it has came down to the simple conclusion of speedstomp...which I don't see why hasn't it since this thing started.

MFTL vs MHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back