• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke and Jotaro Vs All might

Jotaro its in his time skip peak

All might is in his golden age

Victory via K.O, death isnt allowed IF someone kill the other, the victory goes to the other, so not op move spam.

Take place on the tenkaichi tournament

Everybody in character

Josuke takes this by himself. He transmutes All Might with the ground after speedblitzing him. Some time passes and All Might gives up. Josuke turns him back and apologises. All Might asks him if he would like to be a hero.

Transmutation doesn't kill so there you go.

Jotaro is unnecessary and a non-factor in every way. Just make it All Might vs Josuke and equalise speed. Then this fight may get added.

In any case, with the current rules, All Might is so much more physically powerful that a punch's shockwave might kill the two, so its a loss for him either way.

I actually dont care about making my matches added, i only care about making fun match and making persons have fun while thinking about the winner :3

uh, could i ask you a question? i want my battles to be toke seriously, but i want to make fun matchups that will not be added, so i should put them in fun and games or in versus treads?

Back