• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jormungandr vs Jormungandr

Marvel Jormugandr has the versatility advantage with his abilities and illusions, but his most potent ability is negated by his opponent also being a mythical being. GOW Jormugandr has far greater range with his shockwaves and and is entirely capable of pinning down his opponent with ease and dealing them immense damage while they're trapped.

I'd give it to Jorm of War, very-high diff.

I mean, his attacks can still hurt Jorm of War and he has illusions and intangibility to help him.

Yeah, their lake battle shook all the Nine Realms and ended in a stalemate. Their Ragnarok battle violently shook Yggdrasil and Thor struck a blow on Jormie that splintered the World Tree
I am talking about marvel jormungandr.

Last edited:
This the very definition of a stomp. GoW Jorm scales to Yggdrasil which is infinite in relation to the nine realms and outlifts by a degree of uncountable infinity

Back