• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is rather disappointing, I'll admit.

Just add some brief references for his 4-B grown-up statistics I think.

A key would be appreciated, yes.

Please read our Black Hole Feats in Fictio page. What you described does not seem to work like a real black hole, so it should not be mentioned.

So, the page said it should suck in everything and absorb light? I mean the one shown in Superman #8 showed both the properties. The first scan shows how light and the entire ship was being pulled in. And Jor-El is a brilliant scientist, I don't think he'll say it's a fake black hole.

https://imgur.com/gallery/IrHdrJQ

A real black hole is a singularity with infinite power, yet Marvel and DC Comics keep treating them as tangible objects, as possible to survive by characters of much lower tier, and in this case as a portal. It isn't useful. My apologies.

And regardless, black holes in DC and Marvel are generally treated as being around Tier 4.

In practice he went through a portal before growing up, not a real world black hole.

Anyway, has his profile received an extra statistics key for his adult form?

Back