• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, so the worst Joker dares to defy Arthur Fleck, the Joker who won over Venice? Not a wise move.

Anyway, Joaquin shoots Leto.

Ok, I will say this. Arthur leads with head shots and he wasn't really shown missing, if I recall.

Arthur while on the floor being kicked multiple times still quick drew and shot through the guys head. And he does not hesitate. He went straight for the kill on the other guy. And also went for the head on Murray. Aka. Had he been in Thors Place. Thanos would be dead.

Arthur FRA

People voted on Joaquim simply because he is the better version of the character.

But I sincerely ask you: What the f*ck does he have on Leto's Joker in terms of combat and criminal prowess? Arthur Fleck is a mentally ill loner with no experience as a criminal or in combat at all. He barely knows how to fire a gun.

Meanwhile Leto's Joker is legit a Gotham City Crime Boss and has been one for decades, and one who has presumably survived numerous beatdowns from Batfleck across the years. Not to mention, he just straight up has better equipment. Dude's also far more agile, having managed to leap out of a falling helicopter onto the top of a building.

Arthur has a measly pea-shooter colt? Yeah, Joker will bring a machine-gun. Press F right there.

I agree with Matthew as well, and i don't understand how Arthur Fleck can already have so many victories. I loved the movie too, but he's not really strong as a fighter by fiction standards... Someone should look at all those vs threads, because I suspect spite against some characters is caused by the hype around the movie. Arthur kills 5 average people and inadvertently cause chaos in Gotham, I can't see how he's more dangerous as a fighter than most others Jokers.

Back