• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Buttersamuri said:
Can Vanilla ice be removed tho. That one was a clear set up. At the time. I thought he had his bike which is why I voted. But he didn't have his bike. Joker had a gun. And he had a bat. That was a set up.
That should definitely be removed

That and people kept putting them right in front of each other and expecting something different to happen.

You are right about that. It's the same fight over and over. That's why when I made one I tried to make it different by limiting ammo and placing them in a different environment. But joker got fights spammed. Placing it in his favor by a situation he often wins

Yeah I see some of these Joker matches are becoming an issue. I wont lie I participated in some of these threads as well so the blame is partially on me.

Should probably decide what threads are best to qualify first. Cause some should still be legit. His argument of pulling it out a gun before his opponent due to a smaller gun should still be legit for some. Albiet. There are fights that are removable

Possibly.

However it could also be argued that people wouldn't expect some random ass dude in a clown costume to pull out a gun. Hearing a gunshot is then very jarring and surprising. Most people, after seeing their friend get shot in front of them, would likely be in a state of shock. I'm assuming it was just thedude was in severe shock and didn't know what to do.

Buttersamuri said:
Should probably decide what threads are best to qualify first. Cause some should still be legit. His argument of pulling it out a gun before his opponent due to a smaller gun should still be legit for some. Albiet. There are fights that are removable
I also feel like this argument has just been made even if we don't know what gun the other person is using, though.

I could see the second guy being in shock, a lot more people freeze than you would think. First guy was almost 100% quick draw though.

While the shock is true. The first guy didn't even have time to react. The gun went off before he even saw the gun was pointed at him. Meaning he had to pull out with some speed

Also. Not sure why we are talking about speed when it's equal in a lot of his fights. Him pulling the gun out faster is on the biases his gun is a lot smaller. Not that he physically is faster

GojiBoyForever said:
I could see the second guy being in shock, a lot more people freeze than you would think. First guy was almost 100% quick draw though.
Even then you could still argue that he just wasn't focusing on Arthur's hands, or just the fact that seeing someone pull out a gun randomly is so foreign to a normal person that there's no way in hell someone could identify it or figure out how to react immediately

As far as I'm concerned his three joker fights and his fight against that one video gamer dude should be bunk completely.

Mostly because of unpoor assumptions, ignoring experience, being a boring fight, setting it up in Joker's favor, ignoring other statistics or otherwise.

Even then you could still argue that he just wasn't focusing on Arthur's hands, or just the fact that seeing someone pull out a gun randomly is so foreign to a normal person that there's no way in hell someone could identify it or figure out how to react immediately

But even then he was still getting jumped. It would have been extremely difficult to pull that gun out slowly and him not to get spotted. He would've had to pull it out fast.

Or I mean meet in the middle and say he pulled it out at a completely normal speed. That's also likely.

Don't know why we're assuming it's either slow or fast

Again. Speed is almost always equal with him regardless. The quick draw is more on the idea he had a very small gun which can be pulled out far faster and easier. Why I assume those cowboy revolvers are also made like that. To be good to quickly pull out.

Yeah but that argument seems to have also just been made without the other gun being used being specified in the slightest.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3582324?useskin=oasis Also, this should be removed, or at least redone. The reasons used were wrong. Said Joker was stronger when they have comparable feats, said joker was smarter when they are both above average, said he has better stamina (cause Jeff doesn't have High stamina which literally means nothing anymore. What does high even mean? Compared to what. Both have relatively high stamina). Fra squad didn't seem to look at the profiles.

Comparable feats? All Jeff has on there was overpowering a women and saying he could break down a door. Doesn't sound like joker would be weaker.

Joker scales above a man who could break down a door (aka Jeff man handled that man). And I said comparable (not that joker is weaker), plus Joker is more durable easily.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Joker scales above a man who could break down a door (aka Jeff man handled that man). And I said comparable (not that joker is weaker), plus Joker is more durable easily.
Hmm. Alright. Fair point. I had looked at their pages. I just hadn't given it enough thought.

Yea. I think I agree. It definitely had people who didn't look at the pages. But it should be given more of an explanation on who should win. Should be redone

Back