• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joker has the advantage in being able to nigh-instantly change his elemental affinities, plus having elements that (I think) are outside of SMT Loki's affinities, like Psychokinesis. Loki's page also doesn't mention any resistances (besides reflecting/nulling Fire), which is weird. @Yobo Blue also mentioned duplication, but it isn't on the page either, so I'll assume the profile is incomplete.

From what I have to go on right now though, Joker wins since Makajama would prevent Loki from using a lot of his own hax, and Ren's gun negates resistances just like his Almighty attacks do. Ren also has physical-based sleep hax, and mind control (which I'm pretty sure Loki resists, but since it isn't on the page, I brought it up anyway). Ren can also become immune to mindhax via Unshaken Will, and buff his resistance to physical ailments via Fortify Spirit. Not to mention that Sinful Shell would definitely end Loki.

Although, Loki's -kajas and -kundas stack, unlike Ren's. So the longer the fight goes on, the bigger Loki's advantage in AP gets.

Nonetheless, I'm voting for Joker via greater versatility.

Loki has better immortality, regen, and almighty that scales to 2A. Joker only chance is sinful shell, but even so I'm not sure it will be able to negate immortality on SMT level. I vote for loki i guess.

Edit: not to mention all demons from SMT bar high and god tier are 4D (if i remember correctly).

How does Joker beat his regen and immortality again?

Aside from mindhax which he should resist but oddly doesn't

Well if Loki's profile is massively outdated then knowing SMT, this is probably a huge stomp in Loki's favor.

Back