• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joke Superpowers Ideas for JBW!

Since i did make more joke superpowers in JBW by just get a idea to do things.

List of Joke Superpowers i did putting it on:

Meme Manipulation

Meme Physiology

Meme Erasure

Thicc Manipulation

Thicc Physiology

Trap Physiology

Reverse Trap Physiology

Furry Physiology

Nonpotence

Powerlessness

Power Losing

Absolute Slowness

Fodder Physiology

Comatose Physiology

Memer Physiology

And more... I think it did count that, because of lot powers in JBW. So what's your idea that you'll added joke superpower in JBW, what will it be?

how about Depression Manipulation? That's a thing that gets memed alot... I mean, it could technically fall under Meme Manipulation as an application or a subpower, but IDK whadda y'all think?

Christian Higdon said:
How about S U C C ?
Nah that's too inpropriate for teh wikz

but in all honesty, and this is MERELY ME AGREEING WITH A POINT PROPOSED BY ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL, but Succ Manipulation would be a good power, though I feel it would go under some Vacuum Manipulation or Air Manipulation, unless it's like both the physical and simultaneous conceptual manipulation of "Succs"

or it could be like Shinsoo Manipulation/s

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Sans2345 said:
The only power that is in this thread is how pointless and totally useless it is
that's cool but have you heard about Uselessness Manipulation tho?
The only manipulation that is here is no manipulation

Sans2345 said:
Sans2345 said:
The only power that is in this thread is how pointless and totally useless it is
The only manipulation that is here is no manipulation
but No Manipulation could actually be a superpower tho
</div>
Yes and scary and spooky manipulation

DerpyLulu said:
How about Breast Manipulation?
It's just Size Manipulation aplied to a part of the body.

Unless you can make them lactate, then is Biology Manipulation.

You mean Sakura Manipulation?

I don't even watch Naruto, what the ****.

Back