• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Power Stones basically make Sonic vastly stronger than before and allow him to fly around and destroy pretty much a lot of things in his path with the passive Forcefield. Beach Boy probably would phase through the shield if it got to touch Sonic, but it would still interact with Pesci himself.

I'm going Sonic FRA

Sonic can use Power Rings to get above Speed Equalized and I don't see any homing attack abilities for Beach Boy.

This wasn't reasoning for why Sonic would beat Pesci, I was just saying that Pesci could win with Beach Boy since it can bypass the forcefield but Sonic could still technically interact with Pesci himself. Also, Beach Boy does have a technical Homing Attack, but it can be played around obv like how Bucciarati did.

Oh shit. I just compared both of their powers.

Yeah, Pesci FRB

Sonic's only chance was the Power Rings but nothing noticeable in speed increase to avoid Pesci's homing attack.

Sonic's stealth abilities do nothing against Beach Boy, who has outrages enhance senses.

Sonic does have wincons, several, but I don't know how skilled of a fighter SatAM Sonic is to use them properly before Pesci can finish him off.

Sonic is fairly skilled with using a lot of his abilties in combat. Depending on what you mean, Sonic has used stuff like offensive tornadoes to blow away people, Power Rings to stat amp if he gets into a corner, etc. This version of Sonic's go to would probably be to just try to overwhelm Pesci by rushing him. Considering Sonic is significantly stronger than before and Sally compares the boost to almost being like a Power Ring (although it's more likely the Power Stones > 3 Power Rings), he should have the AP advantage over Pesci at least.

AP, yes. But with speed equal, I don't know if Sonic is skilled enough to use them properly before Pesci kills him.

Bump

Sonic has been using abilities presumably like that for years so he should have finesse with those kind of abilities btw.

Back