• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo MASSIVE rework

Upgraded the ap or durability of Ermes and Rohan to street level, and some justifications for Hol Horse's striking and lifting strength. The biggest changes are just stamina feats, I don't know why so many jojo profiles are lacking in stamina feats. A lot of JJBA characters have superhuman stamina, there's more that I missed

Ermes and Rohan are already being worked on (Ermes profile is like our worst one tbh).
Hol horse isnt until CDDH is finished, so we can slip him an extra key
But to go one by one.

Hol horse's feats there are bad, they aren't 10-A, they're basic 10-B stuff, even I could do that. That also isn't a peak human LS feat, it's like, idk, just eyeballing it and plopping it aqua calc, gets like 25-30kg for concrete, that is not peak human, even with one hand.

Rohan's pen feat doesn't work, he threw sharp objects, which mitigate durability, because sharp. There's no reason to call him 9-C for that, it's even weirder given Josuke is 9-B in dura, not 9-C, so it's just arbitrary downscaling you're doing. An actual tangible AP feat would be better to use.
The Rohan stamina feats are good, but there's better ones, especially as that's endurance, not stamina (The MIH is stamina, but it's only 20m of drawing, something he's extremely suited toward so it's not the best showing of physical exertion).

The Hol Horse stamina feats aren't superhuman, nor really stamina feats, he got shot in the face and was hospitalized and only survived because he was fast enough to demanifest his Stand before they blew his head off.

Ermes stamina feat is one of her better ones tho yeah, but that's just endurance, not actual stamina,
Upgraded the ap or durability of Ermes and Rohan to street level, and some justifications for Hol Horse's striking and lifting strength. The biggest changes are just stamina feats, I don't know why so many jojo profiles are lacking in stamina feats. A lot of JJBA characters have superhuman stamina, there's more that I missed
Ermes has better durability feats than that, and that feat they slowed the impact due to the string.
And yeah you're right, there's a huge lack of stamina feats, I've been adding them as I've been reworking, like I did with Kira. I just finished a Part 3-6 Stand Range CRT though, Stamina I've started on but am not quite done, probably gonna drop it alongside doing a Supernatural Will+Pain Tolerance CRT as a lot of dudes have taken injury and continued fighting even though they should be going into shock, that would only be possible with a tremendous will, coupled with Stands needing a strong will to manifest, and some dudes straight up being stated to have a supernatural will, like Bruno, Jonathan and Jotaro, it's best to knock it all out at once.

tldr, Like, I guess you can add a few of those but the Hol Horse stuff is actual nothing feats and so he should just be kept as he is, and you mostly listed endurance, not stamina feats.
also you need to add references for dudes that have a bunch of appearances like Rohan and Ermes.

Some of the P&Aare still missing scans. Some stats have no justifications. And you need to add references to your profiles.

Some of the P&Aare still missing scans. Some stats have no justifications. And you need to add references to your profiles.
Did he add P&A abilities? Or is that just leftovers from those profiles being lackluster to begin with Ermes is hilariously bad imo

Yeah if you're revising profiles and adding new information, or improving explanations which are already on the profile you need to at least add references, those are mandatory. You aren't mandated to add scans however (stupid rule but that's the rule)

Also remove Pain Tolerance from Rohan's profile, that isn't an ability.

Also I'm not one to kinkshame but posting your yaoi fetishism is a bit off topic to the point of this forum 🗿
It's just a thing that gets lopped in under resistance to pain manip, a handful of profiles from across a handful of verses do it.
Tbh if it was up to me though I'd slip it under supernatural will. Unless it's something wacky like Henry from FE or Batman who can just straight-up ignore and not feel pain at all.

It's just a thing that gets lopped in under resistance to pain manip, a handful of profiles from across a handful of verses do it.
Tbh if it was up to me though I'd slip it under supernatural will. Unless it's something wacky like Henry from FE or Batman who can just straight-up ignore and not feel pain at all.
Those handful of profiles are probably old, and aren't up to date because Pain Tolerance isn't something which is added or explained in the profiles P&A's section anymore, it's explained in the stamina section as stated in our stamina page. Now if Rohan has something which makes him completely immune to pain than he'd just have an resistance towards Pain Manipulation, or if he pushes through an inhuman amount of pain with sheer willpower than that would be Supernatural Willpower. But if he doesn't, and rather just can take an above average amount of pain then that would go into his stamina section.

Also I'm not one to kinkshame but posting your yaoi fetishism is a bit off topic to the point of this forum 🗿
Average XXKINGXX69 moment ong fr fr.

Would probably be best to tweak where and how it's worded then yeah, I'll remove it and explain in the will and stamina section in my draft then.

Yeah you aren't obligated to have scans on your profiles, only references.

Which is why the vast majority of DontTalk's profile pass current profile standards despite the fact they usually only have references as "evidence".
Bruh moment

Ermes and Rohan are already being worked on (Ermes profile is like our worst one tbh).
Hol horse isnt until CDDH is finished, so we can slip him an extra key
But to go one by one.

Hol horse's feats there are bad, they aren't 10-A, they're basic 10-B stuff, even I could do that. That also isn't a peak human LS feat, it's like, idk, just eyeballing it and plopping it aqua calc, gets like 25-30kg for concrete, that is not peak human, even with one hand.

Rohan's pen feat doesn't work, he threw sharp objects, which mitigate durability, because sharp. There's no reason to call him 9-C for that, it's even weirder given Josuke is 9-B in dura, not 9-C, so it's just arbitrary downscaling you're doing. An actual tangible AP feat would be better to use.
The Rohan stamina feats are good, but there's better ones, especially as that's endurance, not stamina (The MIH is stamina, but it's only 20m of drawing, something he's extremely suited toward so it's not the best showing of physical exertion).

The Hol Horse stamina feats aren't superhuman, nor really stamina feats, he got shot in the face and was hospitalized and only survived because he was fast enough to demanifest his Stand before they blew his head off.

Ermes stamina feat is one of her better ones tho yeah, but that's just endurance, not actual stamina,

Ermes has better durability feats than that, and that feat they slowed the impact due to the string.
And yeah you're right, there's a huge lack of stamina feats, I've been adding them as I've been reworking, like I did with Kira. I just finished a Part 3-6 Stand Range CRT though, Stamina I've started on but am not quite done, probably gonna drop it alongside doing a Supernatural Will+Pain Tolerance CRT as a lot of dudes have taken injury and continued fighting even though they should be going into shock, that would only be possible with a tremendous will, coupled with Stands needing a strong will to manifest, and some dudes straight up being stated to have a supernatural will, like Bruno, Jonathan and Jotaro, it's best to knock it all out at once.

tldr, Like, I guess you can add a few of those but the Hol Horse stuff is actual nothing feats and so he should just be kept as he is, and you mostly listed endurance, not stamina feats.
also you need to add references for dudes that have a bunch of appearances like Rohan and Ermes.
I wasn't aware you were working on stamina upgrades for the verse in general, we can discuss all that on the general discussion. The Rohan feat being 9-C isn't because he harms Josuke, its because I think a regular human can't throw pen tips with enough force to pierce someone like that. Maybe its just peak human but I'm sure its above athletic human

Yeah if you're revising profiles and adding new information, or improving explanations which are already on the profile you need to at least add references, those are mandatory. You aren't mandated to add scans however (stupid rule but that's the rule)

Is it really a rule to have references on manga profiles now? Do I have to add them for every scan?

Yes for literally every scan at the very least do it for reoccurring dudes
And nah you can throw pen tips hard enough to pierce flesh, as long as the pointy bit hits, you'll cut a person at least.

I wasn't aware you were working on stamina upgrades for the verse in general,
Also
Metal Gear (1, 2, MGS1/2/3/4, PW, Port ops, GZ, V, MGR. misc, Including profiles for The BB unit, The Kobra Unit, Dead cell Unit, FOXHOUND, Genome Soldiers/Akiba, Skulls, etc. Not Acid or Survive tho, that shit's banned)
Part 6 overhauls
Part 1 and 2 Overhauls DIO is getting close to done, so is Jonathan
Hamon page
Spin page but right this time
An ability CRT
Part 7 overhaul
Jotaro overhaul because Becky wont stop
Rohan overhaul
CDDH profiles (Pet Shop 2, andro man)
Takuma profile
Penelope profile
Stamina CRT because theyre like outdated by 8 years
JJ overhauls because they all ******* suck
Abslam profile
A few stray dudes
Baoh
Batman TAS overhaul Gathering every feat, on Beyond atm, also profiles like Clayface
Elden Ring stuff I gotta finish but I'm lazy and keep getting distracted
Stray indie shit like a metroidvania I played over a year ago
Majora's Mask CRT mostly ability additions tbh
A handful of calcs way to many, like 30+ for JoJo, add in Batman, MGS, and other shit and I'm at like over 100 and I dont wanna talk about it

And a fuckton of misc stuff like renders or literal who verses kinda wanted to clean up a few metroid and castlevania profiles tbh too

The amount of shit I've started working on, whether just started, half done, or even almost finished is overwhelming. If it's JoJo related though, chances are, that I've begun it.
Untitled40_20221214175919.png

Last edited:
Never because "varies" is more accurate and encompasses both the initial start-up and deep acceleration and if we started listing off each individual speed tier he can hit, he would have literally every speed listed on the profile bar immeasurable and that's needless clutter.

Back