• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo: Made in Heaven (Ultimate) in vs threads?

So after seeing a lot of Novel Kars threads, I'll finally ask this:

How exactly does Made in Heaven (and MiH Ultimate) work in vs threads?

We know MiH's power is to gradually accelerate time to infinity, where a new universe is created with slight differences compared to the original (such as people killed by Pucci in the old universe are replaced by new counterparts). Living organisms can't keep up with the acceleration of time except the user of MiH (Pucci and Kars) so from a living organism's perspective, MiH's user just keeps getting faster. This is how Pucci blitzed and killed the Joestar group in canon.

But in a theoretical vs match up with speed equalized, doesn't MiH lose its value? I'm pretty sure in speed equalized matches speed buff abilities are not allowed, or are they?

Also isn't MiH's Low 2-C kinda useless in actual combat? If you are not killed in the old universe, you simply survive the universal reset, and the only difference is you now know events that will happen (which is basically Pucci's goal). How does that work in a vs thread?

I would think it would be most effective against someone that has resurrection. If MiH kills them once, they can't resurrect in the new universe due to the Stand's effects.

Made in Heaven in the novel works differently than the manga, it kills and people don't carry over unless you're Kars or Giorno with GER who nullified his own death and gad to exist in a fap untill each reset was done, the universes from each reset tend to have considerabke differences than minor ones including earth's formation and continents and so on and so forth.

And apparently speed buffing isnt allowed but since it's time acceleration and isn't buffing their speed but rather manipulating time so it's allowed I guess.

Basically quick answer is it doesn't work like it does the manga.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And apparently speed buffing isnt allowed but since it's time acceleration and isn't buffing their speed but rather manipulating time so it's allowed I guess.
I know it isn't technically speed buffing, but if time and MiH's user speed up then from the opponent's perspective isn't that still blitzing?

No because apparently it was allowed in a Jin thread because it wasn't a speed buff, the speed wasn't touched but rather time itself was.

So MIHU does kill when the universe is reset and you can't come back unless you have causality manipulation, or?

Kars said no to just about everything in the novel lmao.

But would you say MIHUR is the strongest thing in Kars's arsenal? I mean barring his copying ability of course.

I mean imagine an infinite amount of Kars with MIHUR lol.

Like for what?

Destruction purposes maybe, but combat wise? Whitesnake probably. Hax? D4C. Killing? Killer Queen. Versatility? The World.

The only things that aren't ever talked about is c-moon (who's only a bit better than the manga version as it can focus on a single point too), Das Boot because it's not that big of a deal, it has phasing but still and Dune which should technically be impressive for raw stats (it can control a planet's worth of sand in the possession of a normal human let alone Kars) and logia intangibility isn't that impressive compared to his other stuff.

Well, C-Moon has that whole thing about hitting you and turning you inside out, but I mean gravity control certainly isn't something to look over, but I get what you mean.

Back