• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo fodder vampire buffs

Basically, any vampire should be superior to any zombie. This would include the likes of Bruford and Tarkus. This means fodder vampires, and anyone who scales to them, would become At least 8-C.

Hey fellow Jojo's fan.

I was planning on submitting a calc request for the boulder feat. Do you have any others than you think need to be done?

Vanilla Ice would get to be 8-C physically. If The Fool scales to damaging VI then Iggy would (finally) get 8-C and Pet Shop would go from possibly 8-C to bona-fide 8-C.

I mean...

Nukesaku is probably the acception, not the standard. Anyways, he was strong enough for DIO to care about him at all even when he didn't have a stand. He was just fodder to Jotaro.

The Smashor said:
I mean...
Nukesaku is probably the acception, not the standard. Anyways, he was strong enough for DIO to care about him at all even when he didn't have a stand. He was just fodder to Jotaro.
Nukesaku definetly doesn't scale. Plus, it was stated he's a zombie, not a vampire.

Oh, you're right, my bad. But how is he a vampire? I thought you had to wear the Stone Mask to become a vampire.

Oh and yeah, Jonathan and William were confident in taking on a fodder vampire, yet, Tarkus and Bruford were absolutely no pushovers.

In fact, where was it even stated that average vampires are superior to any zombie? Tarkus and Bruford are remarkably powerful as shown in the manga.

DMB 1 said:
Oh and yeah, Jonathan and William were confident in taking on a fodder vampire, yet, Tarkus and Bruford were absolutely no pushovers.
In fact, where was it even stated that average vampires are superior to any zombie? Tarkus and Bruford are remarkably powerful as shown in the manga.
I mean, vampires > zombies is from vampires making zombies, I think.

Dio was hella stronger than an average vampire when he made Tarkus and Bruford. And every other zombie since (and prior) got absolutely owned by Hamon masters like pre-deep pass Jonathan and Straitzo.

Jonathan and William were confident in taking on Dion before they knew he mastered his powers to such an extent.

I always saw it as Vampires being stronger than Zombies in general. The average Vampire is 9-A, just like the average Zombie is 9-B.

The strongest vampires are 8-C+, while the strongest Zombies are 8-C. Point is, T and B definitely aren't on the average spectrum.

Needless to say, I disagree.

Back