• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equal

Both are High 8-C

Johnny has the time stop watch and prior knowledge of Doomfist's stats as well as his moniker(Doomfist)

start 5 meters away in Numbani

Doomfist: 0

Johnny Test: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I'm cautious with his equipment so for now, no, but if it becomes unfair yes.

As the distance isn't very long he's either going to distract test by talking until he feels Yest is distracted enough to go for a surprise Rocket Punch or he's going to open with a Shockwave with a big AoE

As the distance isn't very long he's either going to distract test by talking until he feels Yest is distracted enough to go for a surprise Rocket Punch or he's going to open with a Shockwave with a big AoE
Well since Johnny has none of his equipment, he'll open with Martial Arts.

How skilled is Doom?

Well since Johnny has none of his equipment, he'll open with Martial Arts.

How skilled is Doom?
Doomfist has Mastery over every African Martial art who regularly compteted in his younger years and was known for predicting his opponents, and is comparable to individuals such as Gabriel Reyes- who is an infiltration and assassination master. Genji, who is a master of Ninjutsu and is comparable or superior to Kiriko who completely washed a group of gang members.

So a multi-martial artist who's a force to be reckoned with

But wait- there's more! Tactics. Akande here is comparable to Reaper(Gabriel Reyes) in Tactics who let the original Overwatch strike team in the omnic crisis, which was full of things that could shred the whole team, led Blackwatch, a literal black-ops unit which took and did suicide missions, and HARD predicted Sombra's tactics just by seeing her in action once.

Johnny excels in combat, being skilled in martial arts like karate and kung-fu. It has been revealed that the Test family shares Ninja heritage, which gives him all the basic abilities of a Ninja. He has shown to have very good precision, as shown when he was about to use a rope to lasso a blimp before he got stopped from doing so, accurately throwing a lozenge into Bling-Bling's mouth, and popping 2 water balloons with a badge while blind. He has also shown to use his extensive knowledge on video games and apply it to combat, such as when he casually solo'd multiple robot enemies in simulation training, even earning compliments from The General himself, as well as being able to defeat a bunch of rogue Penguins with the help of others. These rogue Penguins were able to solo the entire military force and capture the country of Argentina in a relatively short time frame with no experience whatsoever.
Here's how skilled Johnny is. Not too shabby for an 11-year-old kid.

Yeah Doomfist should probably outskill, especially since the penguins could've likely just stat-stomped while it was an even or even losing conflict for Overwatch and the nations of the world in the omnic crisis.

Yeah Doomfist should probably outskill, especially since the penguins could've likely just stat-stomped while it was an even or even losing conflict for Overwatch and the nations of the world in the omnic crisis.
It wasn't really a statstomp. The Penguins just used the military's weapons against them (they've never shown to have any sort of fighting or military experience, so that's make it even more impressive).

Even if we ignore, there's still the fact that Johnny was so good at a video game that he not only got drafted to the military, but he was able to apply these skills in combat, so there's that.

Also, I'm not trying to say that Johnny's more skilled. I'm just trying to clarify some things lol.

It's not that big of a thing, but which equipment would make this more fair, since with a combination of superior AP, skill, and superior AoE.

What's his AP?

What's his AoE like?

Also, what's stopping Johnny from just...getting lucky?
Shreds OR-15s that scale to 5.019 tons.

Hits the floor and the area around him receives a shockwave. This goes up to Tens of meters. And it applies his AP too.

I dunno what stops Doomfist from slapping the ground and watching Johnny spontaneously combust?

The best Johnny has for range is his Sonic Burp, which is at the very least several meters.

Johnny getting lucky.

Oof, sounds like Doomfist has him at a checkmate, and it's arguable to be a stomp, Johnny definitely needs some shit to help him here, would that Time Stop remote work? Or what would make this the most fair?

would that Time Stop remote work? Or what would make this the most fair?
I mean. Supernatural Luck is by far his best hope. It would let him survive/avoid a lot of Doom's attacks.

His Time Stop Watch (if that's what you're referring) works by just pressing a button on the watch, and Johnny won't hesitate to use it, since he's heavily reliant on his equipment.

His remote pauses or rewinds someone up to 5 minutes, and it actually requires aiming at the opponent, so Doom's chances are a little bit higher.

I mean. Supernatural Luck is by far his best hope. It would let him survive/avoid a lot of Doom's attacks.

His Time Stop Watch (if that's what you're referring) works by just pressing a button on the watch, and Johnny won't hesitate to use it, since he's heavily reliant on his equipment.

His remote pauses or rewinds someone up to 5 minutes, and it actually requires aiming at the opponent, so Doom's chances are a little bit higher.
Hmm, I think I'll give him the watch and prior knowledge of Doomfist's stats.

So Johnny will heavily rely on the watch and his luck since he knows he's outclassed in basically everything else.
Yeah, basically it turns into a cat and mouse chase of Johnny trying not to get hit while Doomfist peppers him from afar and either distracts him until he close enough to secure a shockwave hit or get close enough to lay a beat down of Martial arts Johnny has never seen ever

One question I'll ask rq is does Doom one-shot? I could've sworn you said he massively upscales from 5-something tons.

Back