• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The last versus thread I made (barring tournaments) was January 11th. Sheesh.

Let's hope I'm not rusty, by making a versus matchup I wanted to do for a bit.

Johnny Test vs Daidouji.

8-B keys will be used for this fight.

Johnny's equipment will be restricted.

Speed will be equalized.

Both start 10 meters away from each other.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Daidouji:

Johnny: 1 (Nierre)

Inconclusive:

d7a5e770904f7cba1473371ec595ba05.jpg

wp1916940.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question how did you upload images on here?

Also, I took a quick look at the Bionic Arm page to see that Johnny is a cheater. I don't know what the wiki's standards are for characters cheating the restrictions, but Johnny could bring the arm with him claiming that it is a part of his body

Quick question how did you upload images on here?
I looked up images of them on google and copied the image address. To the left of the smily face icon, you'll see an icon that looks relatively similar to a landscape. Click that and paste the image address onto their and you should be good to go.

Also, I took a quick look at the Bionic Arm page to see that Johnny is a cheater. I don't know what the wiki's standards are for characters cheating the restrictions, but Johnny could bring the arm with him claiming that it is a part of his body
All of his equipment is restricted, so he won't be able to use his equipment. He is a cheater, and will definitely find an easy way out of a situation he doesn't want to be in, but he won't use his Bionic Arm, as it's restricted from the matchup.

@Nierre what do you think Johnny can do wo make up for the AP difference and not exactly being a fighter?
Right. Well if the AP gap really is 1.4x then the gap is really meaningless, but you're absolutely correct about not exactly being a fighter. He is a karate master I wonder if he's better than Daidouji in combat.... probably not.

But uhh, what he does have is extremely high pain tolerance, body control, and teleportation. Meaning he'll be extremely hard to put down and catch too. I see she has a move where she sacrifices her defense for speed and AP so maybe that could be enough to catch him but I wonder about that.

Honestly if she isn't able to catch him/beat him, then I see Johnny winning just due to outlasting her. And since her Frantic Mode does sacrifice her defenses, whenever she does stop to take a break (since she doesn't have unlimited stamina), he can capitalize on it since he does know how to fight.

So count my vote for Johnny for now.

He is a karate master I wonder if he's better than Daidouji in combat.... probably not.
Did you know that in Nihon they break tiles instead of wood planks? Martial arts in general is treated as a more serious and hardcore affair in Asian countries than in Western countries, not that I'm trying to demerit Westernized Karate but a black belt is not the highest level but more represents a mastering of the basics to actually learn more advanced things.

It would be really funny to see Johnny hurting his hand trying to break tiles though

Also, it is sort of my headcanon that shinobi in Senran Kagura practice a more MMA approach of incorporating what works the best from several martial arts into their own unique style.

Last edited:
I just wonder though, even though Johnny equipment is restricted, does it only count for 'potential combat-based equipment' like the bionic arm?

Also, looking at his stamina feats, I'm just wonder how Dai stacks up since she would have more stamina than regular shinobi in training who need to be able to stay submerged under water for more than THREE HUNDRED HOURS!!

I just wonder though, even though Johnny equipment is restricted, does it only count for 'potential combat-based equipment' like the bionic arm?

Also, looking at his stamina feats, I'm just wonder how Dai stacks up since she would have more stamina than regular shinobi in training who need to be able to stay submerged under water for more than THREE HUNDRED HOURS!!
Not sure tbh.

Back