• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Johnny Bravo is being all flirty around Ladybug until Cat Noir shows up and gets mad at him. They challenge each other to a show-off duel and Cat Noir wins. Round 2 is up and they fight each other for real. Whoever wins goes on a date with Ladybug.

Both high 7-C, season 3 Cat Noir used, speed equalized
Hey mama: 2

Hey M’lady: 1

Ladybug rejects them both:

Last edited:
Overall, Johnny is seemingly outclassed in any aspect other than abilities. Regeneration being his most valuable asset given that it stops this match from ending with a Cataclysm (?). His other abilities are fine, but not something that different from other villains Chat Noir has faced.

Chat Noir has a superior skill and experience in direct confrontation, as well as a nice physical advantage not just in AP, but in lifting strength as well. He also has the means to keep this fight ranged with his staff, reducing Johnny's chances to get on him.

I'll go for Chat Noir outlasting Johnny. Regeneration might be pesky, but Chat Noir possesses a superior stamina as well as the means to not let Johnny land the good punches on him while Johnny doesn’t has that much of a defense going for him. And Chat Noir himself has shown to be a good punching bag for characters stronger than Johnny, so there’s that.

What in the name of everything that is Holy bruh....

Johnny ain't a pedo smh smh
i think that this whole situation is weird because Marinette design actually looks 18, and not 13-14
LnORNiD1.jpg

197-1971242_ladybug-heroes-characters-marinette-miraculous-ladybug-full-body.png

Wait, btw, who do u mean that thought that ladybug was over 5k?
Alya. As she heard Ladybug saying that sheprevented Pharaoh from reviving Nafertiti 5000 years ago. And she didn't knew there were other Ladybugs before the current one so she thought the Ladybug she knew is the one who existed in Ancient Egypt

Alya. As she heard Ladybug saying that sheprevented Pharaoh from reviving Nafertiti 5000 years ago. And she didn't knew there were other Ladybugs before the current one so she thought the Ladybug she knew is the one who existed in Ancient Egypt
I mean......thats not due appearence lol
How is Johnny gonna know Ladybug is a teen lol?
Yeah, I mean, at one point they thought Ladybug is like 5000 due to Pharaoh stuff in that episode

it definitely wasnt due appearence, Alya thought that she was 5000 because Ladybug told it, according to you

Yeah but if she believed Ladybug is 5000 despite her looks, then Johnny probably wouldn't know she's a teen either
Thats because she was told that Ladybug had 5000 years, what would Alya do if not belive that a magical girl fighting against an egypt god is not 5000 years old? and yeah, he won't guess that she is a teen, he would just think that she is some young adult

I'd say someone should post the scans/quotes on how Quantum Masking & such works/looks, but somehow I don't think Johnny talking to the disguised superheroine is relevant when the match is concerned not with that, but with him fighting Cat Noir.

ANYWAY.... If the remote isn't an option, how does Johnny's Plot Manipulation work?

Plothax is in-character for Johnny since he tossed people out of the episode just to prevent the episode from ending the way he didn't want to, but I don't think he's gonna immediately go for it. I'm not saying he won't use it at some point, but more often than not, he starts with H2H.

Plothax is in-character for Johnny since he tossed people out of the episode just to prevent the episode from ending the way he didn't want to, but I don't think he's gonna immediately go for it. I'm not saying he won't use it at some point, but more often than not, he starts with H2H.
If that only happened one time in the entire series, then it isn't really in character for him

I'm neutral on this one.

Cat Noir holds basically every advantage, but Johnny has crazy regen and plot hax. It really comes down to if Johnny's able to last long enough to realize that he needs to use plot hax to take the win.

Johnny Bravo probably wins this, but only because of the regen.

Granted I don't think that the plot hax is all that impressive as the characters come back next episode and it doesn't really harm them or implies that Johnny erases them (not to mention I think Chat would still win if Johnny has plot manipulation but not regen), but even not factoring the plot hax, Johnny can just regenerate from whatever Cat Noir throws at him, which turns this into a battle of attrition where Cat Noir will slowly get worn down, and using Cataclysm will only speed up the process, since the power at most can only turn people into dust (whether you use the Heroes Day illusion or Chat Blanc for reference), Johnny has regenerated from being dust before, and then Chat only has 5 minutes before he transforms back into being a 9B character with no powers. Chat Noir has higher AP (151 kilotons) then Johnny (113 kilotons) but again it doesn't mean much in this case.

Hell, I'd even go so far as to say Chat BLANC couldn't even defeat him (assuming that we don't make Chat a universe/timeline buster due to incapping Bunnyx, which itself is a bit iffy since we can't be sure its either due to Chat Blanc or Bunnyx already being retroactively erased) since even with his upgrade, the only thing it really does to people is amp up the deconstructive effects, and Johnny can still regen from being dust. Pop the akuma, the akuma fricks off since there's no people to akumatize, and Johnny resists possesion, then its just fighting Chat Noir until he wins due to what I wrote above

So yeah that's my verdict.... though to be fair Ladybug will win due to kicking him in the nuts, and then Johnny finds out he flirted with a minor so he runs away in terror back to his mom's house

Granted I don't think that the plot hax is all that impressive as the characters come back next episode and it doesn't really harm them or implies that Johnny erases them (not to mention I think Chat would still win if Johnny has plot manipulation but not regen), but even not factoring the plot hax, Johnny can just regenerate from whatever Cat Noir throws at him, which turns this into a battle of attrition where Cat Noir will slowly get worn down, and using Cataclysm will only speed up the process, since the power at most can only turn people into dust (whether you use the Heroes Day illusion or Chat Blanc for reference), Johnny has regenerated from being dust before, and then Chat only has 5 minutes before he transforms back into being a 9B character with no powers. Chat Noir has higher AP (151 kilotons) then Johnny (113 kilotons) but again it doesn't mean much in this case.

Hell, I'd even go so far as to say Chat BLANC couldn't even defeat him (assuming that we don't make Chat a universe/timeline buster due to incapping Bunnyx, which itself is a bit iffy since we can't be sure its either due to Chat Blanc or Bunnyx already being retroactively erased) since even with his upgrade, the only thing it really does to people is amp up the deconstructive effects, and Johnny can still regen from being dust. Pop the akuma, the akuma fricks off since there's no people to akumatize, and Johnny resists possesion, then its just fighting Chat Noir until he wins due to what I wrote above

So yeah that's my verdict.... though to be fair Ladybug will win due to kicking him in the nuts, and then Johnny finds out he flirted with a minor so he runs away in terror back to his mom's house
My vote's for Bravo for Fire's reasons, for now.

Then the battle is a stomp according to you, as Cat Noir has nothing to get past Johnny's regen

Couldn't & wouldn't Cat Noir just beat Johnny into unconsciousness, if he really needed to?
Maybe. He doesn't use Cataclysm on people in character. Not even against villains, as he doesn't want to kill them

But if that's the case, then why Cat Noir couldn't knock out Johnny and win that way? He certainly outskills Johnny and with his baton outranges as well and holds the AP advantage, so he can certainly beat him down until Johnny becomes unconscious?

Idk if this is serious, but running away from the fight isn't allowed. You can run from the opponent, but not the battlefield.
I was joking, jeez, like Ladybug could win in a battle with only Cat Noir and Johnny Bravo as its main combatants. I just wanted to write a funny ending.
Maybe. He doesn't use Cataclysm on people in character. Not even against villains, as he doesn't want to kill them

But if that's the case, then why Cat Noir couldn't knock out Johnny and win that way? He certainly outskills Johnny and with his baton outranges as well and holds the AP advantage, so he can certainly beat him down until Johnny becomes unconscious?
Well to be fair OP didn't specify what was the win condition, so I just assumed it was a fight to the death (I had seen the new Death battle earlier today so I was likely influenced when writing this) so I apologise.

Also the whole "Chat not using Cataclysm on a person" thing doesn't really apply anymore, since both Sole Crusher and Hack-San showed Chat was willing to use Cataclysm on a person if necessary.

But taking that whole knockout thing into account now, while it is now possible that Chat could take the win since his AP is greater than Johnny's (151 kilotons vs 113 kilotons), its difficult to assume that Chat could even be able to do so due to Johnny's Toon-Force (for reference stuff that would knock out/kill a normal person, like an anvil dropping on their head, at most only makes them dizzy in cartoon characters, though the duration to recover can vary due to a lack of visible time in cartoons), so even though Chat is stronger than Johnny, its unlikely that any attack Chat makes could knock out Johnny long enough to score a win (also, while still big, the AP difference not so grand that Chat could oneshot Bravo and turn him into swiss cheese). Also, considering Johnny's absurd regen abilities, its unlikely that any bump on the noggin will last for long, and since speed is equalized, Chat can't speed blitz him with enough hits to exhaust him to the point of unconsciousness. Also the thing about Chat being more skilled is dubious, since Johnny is actually skilled in Martial arts enough to beat a black belt in Karate.

So I'm gonna stick with my verdict of Johnny being the victor. Regardless of win condition used/allowed, Johnny's regen and Toon-Force will make him impossible for Chat to put down properly, since Knockouts are unlikely to last long due to Toon-Force, and Johnny's regen makes it impossible for Chat Noir to Johnny by Thanos-ing him to dust.

Granted though, since I now remember that win-by-knockout exists, Chat would win this fight if speed was no longer equalized by virtue of being able to beat Johnny with speed blitz to the point of exhaustion and unconsciousness. Like, Toon-Force does exists, but even in cartoon it only lasts so long (at least until the episode ends)

Also if OP could add the AP values I gave onto the original post that would be great so that others see it :)

I was joking, jeez, like Ladybug could win in a battle with only Cat Noir and Johnny Bravo as its main combatants. I just wanted to write a funny ending.

Well to be fair OP didn't specify what was the win condition, so I just assumed it was a fight to the death (I had seen the new Death battle earlier today so I was likely influenced when writing this) so I apologise.
It's ok, though win condition can be KO, incapacitation, BFR, death etc. Read this for more information
Also the whole "Chat not using Cataclysm on a person" thing doesn't really apply anymore, since both Sole Crusher and Hack-San showed Chat was willing to use Cataclysm on a person if necessary
Cat Noir only tried to use Cataclysm on Alya because he thought she is an akuma wearing Ladybug's mask or something, and as for Sole Crusher, he literally said he would only do it as a last resort if all else fails so she wouldn't destroy the city

I mean, I don’t disagree with the point that Chat Noir would Cataclysm Johnny; but it’s not like Chat Noir wouldn’t be aware that he put himself on a timer and Chat Noir himself retires to charge up again; and it's not like Johnny can do particularly nothing to stop him.

Back