• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick vs. The Bride

Quibster

She/Her
Both are 9-B and at their best
Fight takes place within the kitchen of a one-story suburban home
No prep time for either and no speed equalization
SBA for the rest

John:

Beatrix:

Inconclusive:

What’s John’s experience with swordsman/women? I don’t remember him ever fighting one. I would give the bride the advantage in close combat unless John could disarm her sword which would be tough since she has the LS advantage. If they get seperated John would just quickly draw a pistol and shoot her between the eyes since he has better QuickDraw feats and would get to his weapon faster.

I vote John unless The Bride has a way to keep the fight close combat long enough to pull it off

Back