• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Constantine Stat Upgrades

Hey guys. I'm just asking if its okay for me to add these Constantine feats and increase his stats.B Feats include those from his adventures in New Earth/Vertigo and New 52.

Attack Potency: (I really believe he's not street level)

Soulstorm
Conjured a soulstorm that was powerful enough to bust through a wall and put the guys behind it out of action.

Hellblazer1
Used a spell strong enough to take down room-sized demons. part 1

Hellblazer2
Used a spell strong enough to take down room-sized demons. part 2

John vs Demons
Used a spell strong enough to take down room-sized demons. part 3

Durability:

Teeth
Used a magical spell strong enough to block a mad Enchantress, who's pwoerful enough to almost killed Superman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman and Zatanna. p1

JLD5b
Used a magical spell strong enough to block a mad Enchantress, who's pwoerful enough to almost killed Superman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman and Zatanna. p2

RCO015 1474877416
Powerful enough to block attacks from a crazy small-building sized Swamp Thing.

RCO019 1469033248
Used a magical circle to temporarily protect himself and a kid from the First of the Fallen (who's a reality bender himself).

You should probsbly use separate statistics keys for the old Vertigo continuity, and the current Post-Flashpoint version of the character.

Cool. I can make two tabbers to separate feats from Vertigo Constantine and New 52 Constantine.

So do I get the thumbs up to edit the page?

I think that it should probably be okay, yes. However, power-scaling is not allowed for Marvel and DC, unless it is very consistent, just actually measurable feats.

Okay then. Scaling John from Enchantress, and by extension Superman, is not allowed for example.

John is Street Level Physically, though the upgrades look motly fine. Vertigo does seem to have some Wall and Building level feats through Spells, and same with Post-Flashpoint, but I don't think you can scale Post-Flashpoint John to Zatanna or Superman

I also remember John doing the same magical circle for protection against The First and his omniprescence in Rake at the Gates of Hell.

If you're gonna make a New52 Constantine page it'll be cool if you can add John's feats of almost destroying London with a curse to bluff out a demon.

Interesting list of John Constantine's powers. I also knew myself that John couldn't be possibly street level with magic.

Can you also please add this feat from Bloody Carnations where John managed to kill the god demon Nergal, who by the way was tough enough to survive being ripped apart by the First of the Fallen.

HB275death

Back