• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jogo Lifting Strength Upgarde + Meteor Downgrade

Giannysmag

He/Him
Class G Jogo

Jogo was shown to be capable of holding up his Maximoum Meteor, which in the calc used in his profile is found to be 2,432,389,359 kg (Class G)

This would also scale to Present Gojo, 15F Sukuna and 20F Sukuna as they can completely overpower Jogo physically

Meteor Downgrade

There used to be a Low 7-B calc for the Maximoum Meteor but it got changed to the High 7-C+ calc listed above, however the rating stayed the same. So yea the meteor should just go down to High 7-C+ since that's the calc being used

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

It doesn't actually look like Jogo is touching the Maximum Meteor when he creates it and throws it at Sukuna. This doesn't appear to be a feat of physical lifting strength for him.

It doesn't actually look like Jogo is touching the Maximum Meteor when he creates it and throws it at Sukuna. This doesn't appear to be a feat of physical lifting strength for him.
I disagree, in the scan you can see his fingers bending inward as if he is gripping on it
gGEDYvC.jpeg

I don't think he is like telekinetically holding it up here

Also I should mention the meteor lifting was already on his profile as a feat, it's just listed as Class M instead of Class G

That panel isn't clear enough to me to say whether he is actually touching it or not.

If the anime is helpful for clarification, it doesn't look like Jogo is physically holding up the meteor.

Last edited:
Class G Jogo

Jogo was shown to be capable of holding up his Maximoum Meteor, which in the calc used in his profile is found to be 2,432,389,359 kg (Class G)

This would also scale to Present Gojo, 15F Sukuna and 20F Sukuna as they can completely overpower Jogo physically

Meteor Downgrade

There used to be a Low 7-B calc for the Maximoum Meteor but it got changed to the High 7-C+ calc listed above, however the rating stayed the same. So yea the meteor should just go down to High 7-C+ since that's the calc being used

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:
I read this as Jojo LS upgrade 💀💀💀
Anyway im fine with this 😽

Back