• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Twig

There are times and places for memes

And your timing is s u c c

Right anyways now that Gergy doesn't get yeeted from existence (dunno if that would make it addable since dunno how standard equipment it is for Joel)

.... It actually becomes unfair in the opposite direction as Gergy smites Joel and pastes him across the field, which would more then Incap

But he's fought Chad (i think) and not only does Chad have Gergy's abilities (all of them), he is also the Chad.

He fought Chad after he got both of his souls removed and was left with nothing but the raw power

Chad also didn't even have access to smite when he had his powers

When your joke has nothing to be funny off of you shouldn't make it

When your joke isn't a joke you shouldn't make it

Anyway, Remy starts with the usual Photons to make a clone combo. After that, it depends on what she finds through reading Joel's mind etc.

She'd probably find Joel either trying to give her a seizure, kill/erase her with the SuperDeath sword, or both.

Hl3 or bust said:
When your joke isn't a joke you shouldn't make it
I see you are unfamiliar with how terrible people's humor can get without being intentionally bad

Hmm. Assuming the seizure thing isn't an instant thought based or handwave thing, she probably teleports away and either uses stealth from there, haxes with staves (which cause paralysis, halve max health, and teleport people), or both.

The seizures come from having several wacky effects summoned around you. It's done with a thought.

Well then.

If he does decide to start with that, since she has her clone out, whichever one doesn't get "seizured" should be able to teleport herself and then the other one out with a staff, probably following up by summoning her 50 elves (who are also all equipped with staves and various other FE weaponry) so that Joel has more targets and doesn't just seizure her too.

I mean the elves themselves are only like High 8-C I think, so other than the staves they're just kinda there to look good and soak up hits.

Back