• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK upgrade? Maybe

Let's start with this we already have accepted the Black Hole calc here. Which lead to 5A.

As for now we don't scale anyone to it, even do this feat is not made by a God Tier.

I'll present my argument:

The author establish that it could have blow up the planet, so its also narratively supported.

And Tengen's barries actually helped avoid the wolrd to blow up.

However now, is where Gojo pops up.

Gege himself said that Gojo is the power-ceiling(very specific) and pinnacle.

Q: How did you come up with Gojo character?
A: I wanted an uncomplicated power-ceiling/pinnacle.

Moreover he straight up call him the Strongest chara of the manga, which is not simply the best jujutsu Sorcerer, its the strongest chara, the power ceiling and the pinnacle.

So, I dont see why Gojo souldnt scale above Tegen's barrier and Yuki Black Hole.

Sukuna at full power would scale too I think, and those are currently the only 2 chara that would scale above. Maybe they dont have the range to be planetary, but their AP they harm each other could very be world-threat.

Tell me ur thoughts.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

This topic should probably be banned, specially through this argument. It is widely recognized in the series that Gojo is not the strongest because he is physically strong, many are physically strong such as Toji, Yuji, Ryu, Maki, Sukuna. Gojo is the strongest in the sense that he is considered the strongest by two factors: Six Eyes, Limitless. His status as a ceiling isn't about strength alone. Gojo nor Sukuna have shown anything remotely near Tier 5, it would be hilarious to grant such a tier off one calc which they have no scaling to. Furthermore, this line of scaling isn't presented in the series, you're inferring it through simple statements without much to show for it otherwise.

I disagree with this.

Yeah.... no. Yuki's an outlier herself, but considering the statements made, it makes sense. This is reaching farther than the moon and back.

Hard disagree.

This should be banned from discussion.

Being the strongest character around is not necessarily the same thing as having the single-most powerful attack... Yuki could have a 5-A attack and still be completely ineffective against Gojo's Limitless, therefore making Gojo "stronger" than her.

Context is important.

I disagree with the OP.

It is widely recognized in the series that Gojo is not the strongest because he is physically strong, many are physically strong such as Toji, Yuji, Ryu, Maki, Sukuna.
Not really, its more a misconception of the fandom Gojo isnt strong physically, he was tanking with his body Sukuna's domain, the actual strongest, and boxing with him with just punches.
mentioning chara like toji or maki is pretty irrelevant, because they dont simply have feats or statement up there and they are just straight up weaker than Gojo and Sukuna.
Being the strongest character does not scale you above a suicide attack.
whatever you rate the suicide attack would still be under power-ceiling and pinnacle, by definition.
Plus, it was both Tengen's barrier and Yuki's will that prevented the world from exploding.
They are both said to be relevant, so the assumption would be /2 energy. If you want to go down that route. Its not like Tengen barrier would be relevant to a planetary output if they are just city-block lol.
Yuki's an outlier herself.
Plus, there's the comical outlier in this...
The author clearly written the world would have blow up, idk how this outlier thing come from, just because character dont have the range doesn't mean they dont have that energy.

If Yuki's BH doesn't scale to her physicals, then it doesn't scale to Gojo or Sukuna's stats either. I mean Maki (= Toji) and Current Yuji were keeping up with weakened Sukuna. Does anyone really believe the difference between Full Power Sukuna and Weakened Sukuna is a 10+ tiers gap?

Find a statement that calls Hollow Purple the strongest move in the series and you're good to go, otherwise no offence but this is just regurgitated nonsense

Yuki's technique was a secret to jujutsu society, so there's little chance anyone calling Gojo the strongest knew about her black hole.

Disagree. Outlier feat, or at least just a consequence of the mechanics of her technique, which really seems to be the case (adding mass). Every single other feat suggests the series capping at tier 7

I forgot about the fact it's calculable, you gotta find such a statement AND push for void properties again for Purple to avoid calcs lmao.

Yeah 5-A Gojo ain't happening

btw this thread wasn't much serious, but would be fun see people changing idea if sukuna actually get planet busting statements and then would make sense with the black hole feat lol.

And dude still hopes Sukuna would get planet busting statements LMFAO
the 5-A Sukuna is realllll

F-Ssfg-XkAAZEsV

Q: How did you come up with Gojo character?
A: I wanted an uncomplicated power-ceiling/pinnacle.
It doesn’t say power pinnacle, just pinnacle.
It’s obviously in reference to the pinnacle of jujutsu for the era

gojo’s strongest sorcerer title means “best sorcerer” but that horse has already been beat.

Gojo legit uses his strongest purple and it has city block wide repercussions.

Yuki’s punches are anti feats themselves since she doesn’t add virtual mass to the point where she bends space normally. Her punch-through-Kenjaku punches are far far far away in mass from a black hole. Real ones know Yuki is punching through Gojo and Sukuna

Last edited:
Back